Soooo pissed (1 Viewer)

nifkeh

HSC
I just need to have a little rant to express my annoyedness. In every exam I have had so far (MX2, MX1, Physics, English Adv) I have made some incredibly dumb mistakes which are frustrating me so much. Like today, for example, in Physics I think I have lost up to 10 marks on poor errors such as an addition error, putting a number into the calculator wrong or not reading the question properly. I am annoyed because I know all the content and I believe that I would quite easily have gotten 80%+ if it wasn't for these errors. It scares me to think that the only reason why I would not get a band 6 in a subject would be because of silly mistakes. I understand everyone makes these silly errors but I honestly think I am being ripped off in this HSC as I would get an ATAR much higher than I will end up with due to poor mistakes. I am still confident my marks will align to high b5s/low 90s, but it just frustrates me that I could do so much better. These exams do not reflect the effort I have put in this year or my knowledge of the content. I sure as hell will come out guns blazing in Chem. Time to get some redemption marks. Rant over.
I know that feel too, like you could have got a 90 but got like a 83 because you did some mistakes when you know your stuff too. Don't worry too much, there's many others in the state who would have got silly mistakes as well so you're not the only one at a disadvantage.

hope you do well in chem btw, gl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)