Some help please?!?! (1 Viewer)

emzdynamite

HSC
hey, i'd really appreciate it if someone could just give me a little help please.
for related material for inner journey i want to do it on Disney's beauty and the beast. i was thinking the beast's inner journey..my question says "how does it link to inner journey?" im just puzzeled as to how to start off becuase iv already rambled on in the question for "what is the text about?"

so if anyone could give me some handy hints i'd be really thankful.:)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
try looking at "what the text says[/] about inner journeys"

its easier to do a text for which you can see the inner journey yourself, but i'll give it a shot

perhaps things like
-inner journeys can be catalyst by love/relationships
-inner journeys can be reflected in/lead to behavioural change

- inner journeys may not be about "progression" but might be about journeying BACK to a previous state/frame of mind
ie Beast's journey softening all the hardness that had built up in him...his return to what he used to be

also i think an important idea is to use Beast's physical transformation symbolically...that it "represented" or symbolised the inner transformation he'd gone through

other symbols you might like to fiddle around with
-the rose
- the use of the talking china/cutlery etc

remember to look for cinematic techniques as u go! :)

hope that helps

-Emii-

HSC
try looking at "what the text says[/] about inner journeys"

its easier to do a text for which you can see the inner journey yourself, but i'll give it a shot

perhaps things like
-inner journeys can be catalyst by love/relationships
-inner journeys can be reflected in/lead to behavioural change

- inner journeys may not be about "progression" but might be about journeying BACK to a previous state/frame of mind
ie Beast's journey softening all the hardness that had built up in him...his return to what he used to be

also i think an important idea is to use Beast's physical transformation symbolically...that it "represented" or symbolised the inner transformation he'd gone through

other symbols you might like to fiddle around with
-the rose
- the use of the talking china/cutlery etc

remember to look for cinematic techniques as u go! :)

hope that helps

i know this was aaages ago but thankyou very much for this advice it is timeless and i reassure you that it is appreciated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)