So whats UTS like?? (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Mainly the Kuring-Gai campus.. whats it like? whats are the lecturers like? I know everyone says its full of international students, but whats about Kuring-Gai? whats life like up at Linfield?

Also, what are the sports clubs like?

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
I can honestly say i have no idea about Kuring-gai campus , however i can say that all lecturers are the same.... you either get a good one or a bad one...

fatmuscle

HSC
ku-ring-gai campus will be more popular in the near future with the Parra->Chatty rail link running straight thru it.

The accessibility will be great and it'll be close to basically everything you need (except chinatown)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
chances of that line being finished inthe near future is very slim, it'll be good for our kids.

ScArSnIk

Super 1337 Adm!n
HSC
fuk we still have to use the city to kuring gai shuttle bus!!!!

T

tactic

hahaha has anyone ever been there i wonder what it looks like

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
lol we should take the free shuttle bus one day.

fatmuscle

HSC
yes, 'SDP week'

we should take a trip to Ku-ring gai for some inspiration

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
what the? None of the above answers the initial question of what UTS is like...

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
LOL baby - I noe, but what can we do ;) I went to UTS (Kuring-Gai) it OK.. lots of trees. I reckon I'm going to CSU next year ;) ;)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
UTS i reckon is great. Especially IT, theres an awesome building with awesome resources and UTS is in close proximity to the cbd etc. i wouldnt have a clue of what kuring gai is like sorry.

Juliet

HSC
I went for the information evening, its pretty nice there right in the middle of the suburbs and lots of trees...yeah it looked alright. They have a gym...i saw one on the way in...:)

johnwoo

LOTS OF TREES? Who needs trees? We have a chinatown. I'm sure we had trees at some stage too, but chinamen chop tree down make chopstick.

I hear kuring-gai is full of chix. Cuz of the nursing course. :O Shuttlebus boyz! But what kinda fool would wanna travel to kuring-gai everyday? Perhaps small willy. Rather, just apply for the main campus of UTS. If you're bored enough (and I assure you, you will be) you can always visit kuring-gai for all your nurse fetishes. UNSW is another bus-trip away if you want the foreign goods and USYD is just down the road. Not that you'd wanna go there.

Naw howie, to hell with the resources. UTS means social life. Indeed, it is, as I'd say the Social Life University of Technology Sydney (SLUTS). Join the SLUTS and you will have a great (sex) life. Come visit SLUTS and have a great day! Or... err.. night.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)