• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Should I go overseas in the summer? (1 Viewer)

JiffyVFX

HSC
I’m starting year 11 next year but my parents want me to go overseas with them meaning that I miss out on the first week of year 11. Will there be anything important and should I go considering this? Thanks :)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
I’m starting year 11 next year but my parents want me to go overseas with them meaning that I miss out on the first week of year 11. Will there be anything important and should I go considering this? Thanks :)
one week of year 11 is fine - speak to teachers and maybe get ahead on the chapters you will be missing but it will be fine dw

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
i missed my first week of year 11 because of this exact reason, honestly there was nothing important getting taught during the first week, but you will have to settle into your classes whilst others have already done so

SASH_06_X

HSC
you shd be good, I missed first two weeks of Y11 going overseas too, but I emailed my teachers and they posted everything online so I was able to keep up with it, but i dint do much anyway - first week doesn't have anything major, so enjoy yourself :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)