Fawun

Queen
HSC
lol we have 3 assessments too and the first one is week 10 term 1 lol

ie. bludge from now to then

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Idk, you tell me. (attachment has list of 2013 assessments)
You might finish the course in time, but you won't cover the topics as in depth as you could have. Your school is just wasting a whole term for MX2.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Idk, you tell me. (attachment has list of 2013 assessments)
I didn't even finish circular, banked tracks or inequalities till after trials.

I did graphing>complex>induction>volumes>polys>conics>mechanics.

lol we have 3 assessments too and the first one is week 10 term 1 lol

ie. bludge from now to then
Well you will be on your way to rank last.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I would be on my way to rank last anyway regardless cause im in a class full of dem smart imports

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I would be on my way to rank last anyway regardless cause im in a class full of dem smart imports
I was the only asian in my 4u class.

Don't adopt that attitude, there's always room for improvement. Work hard and you will get the results.

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
You might finish the course in time, but you won't cover the topics as in depth as you could have. Your school is just wasting a whole term for MX2.
I didn't even finish circular, banked tracks or inequalities till after trials.
I did graphing>complex>induction>volumes>polys>conics>mechanics.
OK. What textbooks would you recommend for a beginning student in complex numbers? I was using Terry Lee's Advanced Maths, but that's more suited to people who actually know what they're doing :p.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
OK. What textbooks would you recommend for a beginning student in complex numbers? I was using Terry Lee's Advanced Maths, but that's more suited to people who actually know what they're doing :p.
Patel. I lived off Patel for complex haha.

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Would it work if my school finishes all of the three unit course halfway through term 1 next year? My class only has binomial, a bit of three unit motion, integration by substitution and inverse trigonometry to go through before we finish MX1, and I think we'll have finished it by about halfway through term 1 next year- i assume that all the periods after that will be dedicated to pure MX2.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Would it work if my school finishes all of the three unit course halfway through term 1 next year? My class only has binomial, a bit of three unit motion, integration by substitution and inverse trigonometry to go through before we finish MX1, and I think we'll have finished it by about halfway through term 1 next year- i assume that all the periods after that will be dedicated to pure MX2.
Thats a bit better, but I remember that I would devote all my study periods plus 1 or 2 hours a night just completing 4U homework, and then studying on top of that. If you're having extra periods for 4U, you might struggle to keep up with the content.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Absolutely do NOT do 4u.

Leave it to the imports.

loljks DO IT MAN it'll pull ur ATAR up like nuffin else except greek extension, nd I dont think ur greek.

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
Anyone who is mentally incapable of doing 4U will have better career/economic prospects dropping out to become a plumber.

Go hard or go home.

DanS

Born to do better.
HSC
Patel. I lived off Patel for complex haha.
Is this a textbook???.... or a person?! Cos we've got an Indian maths teacher with the same name, and he's kinda like a computer when it comes to maths, only a bit more powerful. :)

And YES, cos we did our mathematics exam today.... one down, ∞ to go....

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Is this a textbook???.... or a person?! Cos we've got an Indian maths teacher with the same name, and he's kinda like a computer when it comes to maths, only a bit more powerful. :)

And YES, cos we did our mathematics exam today.... one down, ∞ to go....
excel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)