SGP Topic ideas (1 Viewer)

chardy2651

HSC
I'm in preliminary hsc year 11 and are having trouble with choosing a SGP topic for my assignment.

could i use this question for the assignment?

What effects will the addition of Fluoride into our water supply have on our health?

The question of the sgp is investigate a geographical issue that needs resolution in the biophysical or human environment of your local area and present a solution.

any tips and help on the sgp will aslo be acknowledged

any feedback please

Last edited:

madharris

HSC
N/A
Ummm, I think that's a bit too scientific for an sgp, and tbh the fluoride content in water is so small that it doesn't do anything except decrease the number of cavities that people get.

Think about your area. Do you live near a park? Do you live near a lake? Do you live near a construction site? and see what some problems could be that you could research about.

E.g. water quality of the lake and how it effects the community or noise pollution of the construction site/park and if it effects residents or is the thing that is currently being built going to cause a problem like traffic congestion - just things like that!

Hope that helps :)

chardy2651

HSC
thanks i saw someone use the same question for their sgp and it still answers the assignment question though doesnt it.ill ask my teacher

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)