Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (2 Viewers)

bio_nut

HSC
I've never actually had one. :( Haven't had a proper sit down with beers and stuff in Manning for ages too. Was supposed to go today, but didn't feel like getting out of bed, lol.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah the food in manning is pretty pricey.

The BBQ is worth $10 for a burger and chips. Like don't eat one every day or anything, but for a once-in-a-while lunch I'm willing to pay for it.

Also.

FREE GRAVY.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
You'd probably have a heart attack if you ate it everyday anyway I reckon.

Manning chips yayyyyyyyyyyyy.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
whole joint is over rated. nice architecture though. whoever designed the add on needs to be commended. a thoroughly inviting addition that's neither offensive to the original, which maintains its own environment and sits on the site like a large cottage on a hill, nor submissive to the original, since it commands its own space and orientation. one of the best pieces of architecture in the uni.

the law building should take note. whereas manning sits proudly facing all four sides and the surrounds, the law building cold shoulders victoria park like it promised it wouldn't and remains offset from eastern avenue by a large, empty concrete courtyard. an utter failure and about as inviting as a soviet tank.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I quite like the layout of Manning.

The other food isn't special. Just the burgers. But ohhh the burgers.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
whole joint is over rated. nice architecture though. whoever designed the add on needs to be commended. a thoroughly inviting addition that's neither offensive to the original, which maintains its own environment and sits on the site like a large cottage on a hill, nor submissive to the original, since it commands its own space and orientation. one of the best pieces of architecture in the uni.

the law building should take note. whereas manning sits proudly facing all four sides and the surrounds, the law building cold shoulders victoria park like it promised it wouldn't and remains offset from eastern avenue by a large, empty concrete courtyard. an utter failure and about as inviting as a soviet tank.
this must be some random new architecture student. WHO ARE YOU MR IDK WHO I AM

:D

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

Watermelon death star!!!
So awesome and I don't even care for Star Wars.

:)

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
There's a nice Vietnamese bakery that makes decent sammiches on Broadway near Kings Court "Massages"

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Parma's supposed to be great
Yeah, the pasta there's awesome. Though I usually have a chocolate milkshake at the same time, so the 'health' value isn't as good as it's supposed to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)