Selling Legal and Religion study notes (1 Viewer)

vidhi.bans

HSC
Hi everyone,

I am Vidhi and I finished the HSC in 2023. I thought I'd reach out to sell the notes that I made using as many different sources as possible including several textbooks, study guides, ATAR notebooks, HSC sample answers and other high-performing students' notes.

The reason to buy notes is that it makes life easier for you knowing that you have detailed notes and essay plans for any aspect of the syllabus!

ALL NOTES ARE FOR THE CURRENT SYLLABUS and are for Studies of Religion units 1 or 2 and Legal studies

For year 12 internals I was ranked 4th in the year for legal studies and <10 in the year for studies of religion (100+ people in the course).

My study notes are all formatted by syllabus points with a clear and concise structure with all key headings and colour coding to make for an easy revision session. The content is detailed with key examples, facts and definitions so that it has everything you need to know and nothing more. The purpose of this is to ease stress leading up to exams and save a lot of time so that you can revise all the content you need efficiently and effectively!

I sell my notes as a whole- my Religion and Legal Studies notes are $35 each and I can do both for $60.

I also have really detailed essay plans (15+ pages each) for each legal topic (crime, family and WO) which I sell for $15 for each module!

For Legal, my options were Family law and World order (WO).
For Religion, my options were Christianity (Paul, environmental and sat/sun), Islam (Aisha, environmental and Hajj) and Judaism (Feminism, environmental and marriage). And for religion and peace, it was Christianity and Islam. If you only want a certain section of my religion notes then I can discount the price to fit your needs.

Contact me at vidhicontact13@gmail.com where I can answer any questions!

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)