Selling Band 6 Modern History Notes (1 Viewer)

squidballs

HSC
Hi, I am selling notes for two Modern History modules. The notes are well-formatted, concise, and feature a number of effective essay scaffolds.

$10 for both Power and Authority (12 pages) + Conflict in Europe (18 pages). The two modules complement each other well and were my largest focus during the HSC.

If you would also like some less-refined Japan and Nuclear Age notes, I will happily throw them in as well.

Message me if you are interested or would like to see a sample page :)

kypermaster

HSC
Hi, I am selling notes for two Modern History modules. The notes are well-formatted, concise, and feature a number of effective essay scaffolds.

$10 for both Power and Authority (12 pages) + Conflict in Europe (18 pages). The two modules complement each other well and were my largest focus during the HSC.

If you would also like some less-refined Japan and Nuclear Age notes, I will happily throw them in as well.

Hey can you send me some sample pages? Cheers

lochieO

HSC

lochieO

HSC
Hi
Happy to pay for your notes. send me some details

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)