SELLING $10 98.10 ATAR Resources for Ancient History, Extension History, Legal Studies, PDHPE and English Advanced (1 Viewer)

jajajajaja

HSC
SELLING HIGH QUALITY 98.10 ATAR HSC NOTES FOR ONLY FOR $10 PER SUBJECT AND ONLY $5 FOR ENGLISH.
  • Ancient History (HSC mark of 95) notes for Pompeii and Herculaneum + Akhenaten + New Kingdom Egypt from the reign of Amenhotep III to death of Ramesses II + Ancient Israelite society
  • Legal Studies (HSC mark of 97) notes for Crime + Human Rights + Family + Workplace [comprehensive and relevant evidence tables to memorise]
  • Extension History (HSC mark of 49/50) notes for Constructing History + Elizabethan Age and Elizabeth I case study
  • PDHPE (HSC mark of 96) notes for Core 1 + Core 2 + Equity and Health + Health of Young People
  • English Advanced (HSC EXAM mark of 93) notes for the Merchant of Venice (Common Mod) + Keats' Poetry and Campion's Bright Star (Mod A) + Jane Austen's Emma (Mod B) + some Mod C practice drafts --> selling for $5 only.

• Also selling the Biology in Focus Textbook for $40 (3 access codes included). It is in good quality with few marks/highlights. DM me for pics of the book.

The notes bundle for each subject contain comprehensive and relevant examples/sources, marked practice responses with feedback as well as additional research.

DM/comment for more info! Prices are negotiable and I can send my ATAR advice notice privately as proof of my marks as well.
🙂

Last edited:

ben.ben

HSC
PDHPE, ENGLISH, LEGAL interested!, how may i contact u

biancs

HSC
Hi, I'm interested in:
  • English Advanced (HSC EXAM mark of 93) notes for the Merchant of Venice (Common Mod) + Keats' Poetry and Campion's Bright Star (Mod A) + Jane Austen's Emma (Mod B) + some Mod C practice drafts --> selling for $5 only.
How may I contact you to get a hold of the resources?
Thank you in advance :)

brotherdom

HSC
brother ill buy your ancient history pompeii and herculaneum notes fr

Ivy h

HSC
SELLING HIGH QUALITY 98.10 ATAR HSC NOTES FOR ONLY FOR $10 PER SUBJECT AND ONLY $5 FOR ENGLISH.
  • Ancient History (HSC mark of 95) notes for Pompeii and Herculaneum + Akhenaten + New Kingdom Egypt from the reign of Amenhotep III to death of Ramesses II + Ancient Israelite society
  • Legal Studies (HSC mark of 97) notes for Crime + Human Rights + Family + Workplace [comprehensive and relevant evidence tables to memorise]
  • Extension History (HSC mark of 49/50) notes for Constructing History + Elizabethan Age and Elizabeth I case study
  • PDHPE (HSC mark of 96) notes for Core 1 + Core 2 + Equity and Health + Health of Young People

• Also selling the Biology in Focus Textbook for $40 (3 access codes included). It is in good quality with few marks/highlights. DM me for pics of the book.

The notes bundle for each subject contain comprehensive and relevant examples/sources, marked practice responses with feedback as well as additional research.

DM/comment for more info! Prices are negotiable and I can send my ATAR advice notice privately as proof of my marks as well.
🙂
Can I buy your legal notes, i don’t know how to contact you so could you email me ivyh16888@gmail.com to arrange payment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)