Section II : Short Answer (1 Viewer)

caligem

Uni Dropout
HSC
meh, i wrote $10, but i was tossing up between that and $15. i thought i screwed the next bit up 2, but i got $100 same as dragonz, so i hope he's right!!! if it is, i dont kno where i dredged that bit of knowledge from.... the gini coefficient measure income inequality only, i think, 1 is total inequality, 0 is equality... i had 2 do a project on distribution of income/wealth 4 assesment, i was so relieved it was in the exam! and labour mkt too, we learnt bout AWAs, CAs, etc in business. so basically i got lucky.

Kirsten123

HSC
zelba said:
For the question on the proce with the tariff did anyone get $15????
I got $10..i think a tariff has no affect on the domestic prices of goods and so it should remain as $10..not sure but..

HSC
N/A
I don't know if anyone has brought this up but...what was with that unequal distribution of income between males and females...I was scared to write an answer just incase i got some hardcore feminist as the marker who would give me zero! :s

HSC
males on average earn higher wages than females- i made sure it wasn't really controversial as females generally mark the hsc, so i made it seem like it wasn't a good thing- talked about how there aren't too many females in managerial positions, also because many females also look after families etc.

Pixydust*

i got $50 for the tarrif question....i thought it was $5 (15-10) * 10 (amount of imports)....could be wrong but i studied heaps for that question.

Pixydust*

Kirsten123 said:
I got $10..i think a tariff has no affect on the domestic prices of goods and so it should remain as $10..not sure but..
nah the tarrif changes the domestic price level from the original equilibrium to the world price + tarrif which was $15 ...i might have written something different though too hehe so no worries

HSC
N/A
tat diagram ... haha f-- i drew pictures on it, didnt' even know wat the f-- it was

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)