lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Jenjen
I think little baby kate is beautiful and so is that nicole girl
tru tru :gridnod: :gridnod:

i likes simon! he was a qt keke :p he's gone tho... i think :confused:

keke didn't watch it last week :p

Jin-17

I feel sorry for some people in the show, its really shattering their draems and ambition but I guess truth hurts

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Jin-17
I feel sorry for some people in the show, its really shattering their draems and ambition but I guess truth hurts
no.. its jus that they dont hav a open mind.. they dont think positive..

therefore when they get voted/kicked out whatever..they jus think oh no!!...but they dont realise that they've made it so far into the finals competing..outta heaps n heaps of otha people in australia!

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I thought that greek? girl with brown hair that started crying saying she was shit was heaps pretty, I cant believe they told her to go.

And Kate (the little blonde one) is absolutely gorgeous, and so's nicole. Anna will probably win though she has the self-assured look that most models have.

Hmm, I dont know the names of the guys, but the zoolander is HOT HOT HOT, too bad he has a gf (but thats going to change when he meets me lol)

Rosie

I can't stand that anna chick...omg she is soo snobby! and matthew needs to get his head out of the toilet, he is ugly and up himself. kerry is really pretty and doesn't get much spotlight on the show that she deserves so i hope she wins. Yeah that zoolander guy is hot, he'll probably win. Thats my two cents worth! :D

Caitlen

sheesh i cant believe u ppl

Kate Peck is horrible she has a really strange looking face im not gonna say shes ugly cos i hate that word i just think she has nothing to offer

Matthew Kopp is a pathetic little shit

I was going for Kate O'Connell (the red head) and Justin

but Nicole was good so im sort of glad she won but that David was nothing special either

natt

her strange looking face is what made her different and so beautiful and she's only young so considering she made the Australian finalists she must have something....

hmmm not bein nasty just stating my point..and i agree justin was for sure gorgeous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)