Science/Religion Exams - best online prep - FREE for BOS users (1 Viewer)

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
Bio, Chem, Physics and Studies of Religion exams are coming up. Are you ready for them?

Edrolo.com.au is the best way to prep with online video lectures covering theory and explaining all parts of the exam with worked exam questions. All delivered by expert HSC teachers… teachers with years of experience getting students great grades, writing textbooks, marking exams etc.

Great news - BOS users can get their first course free (usually $99).

Go to Edrolo.com.au, join free, select your subject and enter the coupon code: "bos2013"

Great the ATAR you need! Use Edrolo.com.au.

jaycee31

HSC
I signed up for this last week and like it a lot for chem... all the core modules are there plus a few of the options. works well with prac exmas.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
thanks so much! :DDDD

even if you used the voucher, it's going to be permanently there right?

EDIT: is it just me or is motors and generators not on the hsc physics? i notice that the other modules for the other sciences are covered o_O

Last edited:

Edrolo

HSC
N/A
thanks so much! :DDDD

even if you used the voucher, it's going to be permanently there right?

EDIT: is it just me or is motors and generators not on the hsc physics? i notice that the other modules for the other sciences are covered o_O
Hey Zeref, thanks for message. Access under the BOS2013 code is for the remainder of 2013. In regards to Physics, yes at this stage only the Space module is covered - we are adding new content constantly and the Physics course will be rounded out like Bio and Chem. Are you finding the Space module helpful?

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Hey Zeref, thanks for message. Access under the BOS2013 code is for the remainder of 2013. In regards to Physics, yes at this stage only the Space module is covered - we are adding new content constantly and the Physics course will be rounded out like Bio and Chem. Are you finding the Space module helpful?
although my hsc is 2014 it has been very helpful for me. Haha I hope there will b the 2014 version

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)