Schoolies up at wyong (1 Viewer)

ftw n00b

HSC
My mates and i have booked an amazing beach house up at wyong. Anyone else gunna be up around there too? :D Keen to maybe meetup with others and have some good days at the beach or something?

kingofthemisc

HSC
Dude holy chit, I laughed hard at that. I'm sorry but no one is going to be at wyong. It is one of the worst places on the central coast and you're more likely to get stabbed than get a root.

mdawson

HSC
We have a small group heading up near the entrance. Kind of hoping to meet up with a few schoolies groups, so perhaps may head down to Terrigal for a bit :) What dates are you going?

jackdengate14

HSC
We have a small group heading up near the entrance. Kind of hoping to meet up with a few schoolies groups, so perhaps may head down to Terrigal for a bit :) What dates are you going?
My group is going up to the Entrance as well! We're going the 27th November to the 3rd of December. Hopefully there will be people up there to party with a bit. I'm the only guy with a bunch of girls.

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
LOLZ unless you wanna get some drugs and get shot, Wyong is not the place for schoolies

DJTreno

HSC
True. Wyong is not the place you want to be. Wyong isn't even on the beach. It's a industrialized and ugly area of the Central Coast. For those going to The Entrance it is quite nice as I live there. I must warn their are no clubs In the Entrance itself and the pubs are filled with drunk old aggressive men. If you're wanting to party you're going to have to travel to Erina or Terrigal to get loose. Best of luck but Pm if you want more on The Entrance or areas close by.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)