Schoolies Cruise! (1 Viewer)

Stuey

Schoolies cruise last year was fucken awesome...wish I was going again this year. Its funny coz now me and all my mates are in uni and we're all 18, we'll be at clubs or whatever and hear the songs that they played on the cruise (boys of summer, lose yourself n all that crap ahah) first thing that comes to mind is the cruise.

Things you should remember...
-You wont have a problem getting alcohol if your 17. But its probably a good idea to bring a bottle of alcohol onboard.
-Take LOTS of clothes
-Expect to eat alot
-You wont get any sleep
-90% of the cruise are from the Sutherland Shire (De La cronulla, Port Hacking, Cronulla High, Woolooware etc) , its all good eh
- Brings sunscreen..its a must
-Lots of condoms and make sure ur bastard mates dont steal em
-Lots of spending money..drinks are fairly expensive and they are prety damn weak.

Oh and go to the pizzaria, I gurantee you guys will be there at 5am after you finish dancing and drinking for the night. Yeh and get the video at the end you can buy..

Have the best time, after HSC you lot will probably need a break and this is it.

This years one is all booked out I heard, I'd go on the 2004 cruise but id be full oldie then :(

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
yeah i heard people full sing songs about the shire, which would result in tackling

Supaneo

Sounds fun...

im a bit late with schoolies booings his year for my group at schooll... anyone help by porviding info on how to book or further info on the cruise... nit just the schoolies website..

thanks

Trace

i think it is maybe too late to book a whole group. all the cruises for that time were booked out by last year, but we somehow managed to fit 3 ppl in. I'd suggest to go to a fairly good travel agent and just ask them. There's only one official schoolies cruise but there is maybe one other leaving the week prior the schoolies cruise with all ppl our age. So just go n check it out.
or just visit
www.pocruises.com.au

Supaneo

I have decided to go to this cruise on dec8 as well...

I will be celebrating my bday on that day...

I will be staying in the cheapest deck - grade R or grade S?

ill prbably give out more details about myself so i can shout you guys a drink...

Universal

HSC
N/A
Hey....
How good is that?
I'm celebrating my bday on the cruise aswell.
Mine is on the Wednesday night.. the 10th! Which is apparantly the Formal night.. which should be pretty damn good.
Can't wait!
We'll shout each other a drink.. or two :p
Actually shouldn't the others be shouting us?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by Minai

one of my friends apparently was stalked by an old guy in some tiger suit...
lol, that's gold.

i think with the 25 yo.. it's not the age difference that matters, it's the pervert factor

Supaneo

Originally posted by Universal
Hey....
How good is that?
I'm celebrating my bday on the cruise aswell.
Mine is on the Wednesday night.. the 10th! Which is apparantly the Formal night.. which should be pretty damn good.
Can't wait!
We'll shout each other a drink.. or two :p
Actually shouldn't the others be shouting us?
Alright sounds good

lemme get your details then.. contacts

does anyone know when we actually head off from all aboard?

i dont mind spending my last few hours out and about before we go

Stuey

Um not sure when you mean but when its time to leave the boat, on the last day they start kicking everyone out of their room at 7:30 i think..honestly cant remember coz the last night I didnt go to sleep :)

You'll have to wait in the various foyers for your level to be called...it can take hours! I was on caribe, i think thats level 5 and I didnt get off the boat till like lunchtime.

Umm you guys might also want to remember when your changing your travellers cheques or cash to put on your cruise card, like at the start the line be huge at the pursers office...so like get onboard the boat early the lines will be huge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)