Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

shellabella

I was wondering how many ppl are going on one of the p&o Schoolies cruises this year? Do yous think it will be a mad time or what? Also any past students who have been on one tell us of your experiences! :)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i have frienz who went on last years one, they said it was fun but not as fun/good as they thought it would be. there were lots of "problems:" and stuff that went on that they said stuffed it up alot.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hehe yeah all the shire people ganged up on everyone else, there were rapes, there were girls kicked off, someone yelled man overboard so they had to turn the boat around and stopped dead for 3 hours, several fights etc etc

KfWang

Originally posted by Ms 12
hehe yeah all the shire people ganged up on everyone else, there were rapes, there were girls kicked off, someone yelled man overboard so they had to turn the boat around and stopped dead for 3 hours, several fights etc etc

hhhmmm mayb its because theres less cops on the boat?

anyway i cant go, im not over 18 when i go to schoolies damit, there goes party week 2
lol but still going to be fun

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ms 12
what shire lol? a specific one?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
the Sutherland Shire, the only shire that is referred to as 'the Shire' ????

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^^ oh okay ... i didnt know that! so is the sutherland shire like a place with gangs and bad ppl n stuff? or is it full of snobs? hmm plz tell im intruigued

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe no everyone makes fun of the shire....theres not gangs and bad ppl and stuff but theres quite a few wannabe wogs n stuff. The reason ppl think its funny is cos its kinda inward and 90% white so its like its own little world. People there like to think they're pretty special...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)