SCHOOLIES BYRON BAY QUESTIONS (1 Viewer)

toby_toby

HSC
Hey all
just booked my schoolies for 3rd week, 1st of december to 8th of december which apparently is the victorian schoolies week and im from nsw but idc.

just wondering if 3rd week it loses its party atmosphere? and if it will just be me and my mates running amuck on th piss?
will it still be pumping?

im confused because im either told its heaps good or pretty shit.
and none of our group is underage and we are staying in the nomads in town so im guessing it should be pretty good.

give us a shout if your gonna be there at th same time.

also if anyone has any info on nomad accomodation in schoolies? apparently its pretty good cos its right in the centre of town but i dunno hey.

Steve1820

HSC
2nd week is the shit. Thats when I'm going up, everyone i know is going up 2nd week. Don't worry though, just fuc.k shit up on your own!

yehhkate

HSC
It's always good in summer holidays in byron, I live here.

As soon as schoolies starts, every weekend is pumping till when it gets cold again.

Although, the first weekend of schoolies is always the best in Byron because they have tents and music on the beach near the beachy and everybody's out and about skating after going clubbing. Make sure you check out Woody's and go to the lighthouse late night/ early morning, it looks sick.

So many police though. Mounted and everything. They're sweet as.

Nomads is really deece, alot of my friends work there. They have stuff on every night and have their on 'club crawl' thing happening and deals all the time. Also it's like a massive party in the common room upstairs on fri and sat nights from 7-11.

:rolleyes2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)