Schoolies bali 2010 (1 Viewer)

Felicity5

HSC
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had previously been to Bali for schoolies?
I'm going next year (2010)
and wanted to have it all planned out and sorted by the start of next year so I didn't have to worry about it at all.
I really just want to chill back and party hard with my group of friends.

Any places you reccomend to go to or stay at?
Any other information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks !

clairebear41

HSC
Hey this may be a little late but anyway

I went to Bali for schoolies and I have to say it was the best 11 days of my life.I would deff advise that you go there, I would advise anyone to go there especially after finishing the HSC and all the stress that comes with it.

I went with only one of my friends which was good because it forced us to meet new people- and everyone is so friendly over there, old and young. The partying and nightclubs are amazing if your into that kinda of thing. Its so cheap drinks are like $4 for a fishbowl sized thing. It also cost nothing to go into the clubs and i felt safe(but maybe that was because i was drunk.lol)

I think it depends on the type of person you are though. My friend had a boyfriend and she kinda got sick of Bali in the last couple of days. Whereas I was single and I could have stayed there much much longer. There nightlife is crazy especially if you go November/December as there are so many schoolies kids there also and there are a few toolies as well. I also found there were a lot more guys over there(which everyone agreed on) which was another plus :)

It's obviously cheap shopping, and there are lots of things to do. I spent most of my days in pools though(pools of people i made friends with) because it was so fricken hot and humid. But once again everyone and even the staff are all friendly and if you love meeting new people, the pool was always a spot where you could.

Hotel wise- I stayed in Legian for a week. I REALLY regret that decision. We were so far away from the nightlife in Kuta.... I wished i had stayed in Kuta the whole time. One of the closest hotels to the best shopping and the nightlife is the White Rose Hotel. I stayed there for one night. its really nice and relativly cheap. The bounty hotel apparently is shit and the pool is so yuck so dont stay there. Once again accommodation is cheap over there and it is pretty good considering its a third world country. Just research it a bit

Anyway if you need to know anything else dont hesitate to ask me. I LOVED Bali so much and will deff go back again, hopefully some time soon. I'm sure if you go over ther you will love it too, but remember to keep a positive frame of mind and its what you make out of it that counts.

wow sorry for the mass response.lol

rhirhirhirhi

HSC
im going this year from 20th to 27th nov :) staying at white rose (club cactus) cantt wait! :D

mattking1992

HSC
Me and 9 mates are going to bali this year for schoolies, staying at the paridiso resort from the 24/11 until 07/12, heaps keen. Where is everyone else staying.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)