School Cerificate, is it hard? (1 Viewer)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I have a feeling that everyone who replies in this thread replies without reading previous replies. In saying that, THE SCHOOL CERTIFICATE, Brianna, is an arduous 24 months of your life and it will encompass more than 90% of your previous 'free-time' which you had in Years 7 and 8. Remeber, just don't take it oo lightly because you could end up with something like 91, and that would be shit. How do I know this? I got 99 for all 5 of my subjects. Just remember, it is a precursor to your HSC, and by no means can you take it lightly. Just go home and go over what you did in class, preferably give an hour for each period of school and you should be sweet.

HSC
Bookie said:
I have a feeling that everyone who replies in this thread replies without reading previous replies. In saying that, THE SCHOOL CERTIFICATE, Brianna, is an arduous 24 months of your life and it will encompass more than 90% of your previous 'free-time' which you had in Years 7 and 8. Remeber, just don't take it oo lightly because you could end up with something like 91, and that would be shit. How do I know this? I got 99 for all 5 of my subjects. Just remember, it is a precursor to your HSC, and by no means can you take it lightly. Just go home and go over what you did in class, preferably give an hour for each period of school and you should be sweet.
Hmm, 99 for all 5 subjects... Didn't you say that you got 83 for geo, just like me? ;)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
i think megan cares about me a lot. you know, thats fine, its an everyday thing for someone with my flowing locks and strong jaw, and im flattered megan i really am, but you have to realise that you can only go so far as the standards of brogan over there.

treelovinhippie

<this space for rent>
HSC
Here's the best way to put it:

School Certificate >> counts towards absolutely nothing
Preliminary >> counts towards absolutely nothing
HSC >> only an optional ticket, within a week or 2 after... nobody cares what mark or uai you got

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)