scholarship (1 Viewer)

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Hey guys so my school gave me a scholarship for stem it’s for $500 I think. I wanted to buy a iPad but the one I want is for $650 at officeworks. All I know is I want is the casio fx-8200AU Scientific Calculator. Any ideas for what else I should buy? (I can only use it for STEM related stuff)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Hey guys so my school gave me a scholarship for stem it’s for $500 I think. I wanted to buy a iPad but the one I want is for $650 at officeworks. All I know is I want is the casio fx-8200AU Scientific Calculator. Any ideas for what else I should buy? (I can only use it for STEM related stuff)
ngl imo the 8200 is overrated af, it's so much more confusing to use than the 100 - the only upside to it is the home screen and the fact that it simplifies surds

even for 4u, you can get away with the 100 - at minimum all you need is a regular 82 lol, you don't even need the calc for complex numbers

sheppy123

HSC
only downside of the 8200au is that it feels clunky when you first use it. still buy it

carrotsss

HSC
only downside of the 8200au is that it feels clunky when you first use it. still buy it
yeah and once you get used to it it becomes way less clunky imo. like honestly it just made me realise how bad the fx100au UI (or lack thereof) was, even if it’s sometimes more clicks they’re more logical clicks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)