Sca? (1 Viewer)

phunky

Just wondering if anyone esle is coming to SCA, and what they are doing. I am doing Fine Arts ( painting).
Also does anyone know if the parking at our campus is free? Cos main campus parking is $15 a day!
i am hoping that we get to do a bit of everything in the first yr, and if anything else takes my interest, i'd like to get into digital art. Awesome...

phunky

It's really strange that no one on this forum seems to be doing fine arts... not only have i not found anyone doing it at SCA, i haven't found anyone doing it fullstop!

phunky

Yeah I was told that I was one of 35 that got selected out of 400 or so... I was pretty over the moon. Hmmm I can't believe no one is going...
I was juts interested to see if anyone from this forum was going... since so many of these ppl did art last yr... and i remember the endless posts about our art and exams... :confused:

timmii

sporadic attendee
well done Phunky! thats so amazing that you were accepted!

As for the people doing art...one of my best friends came 7th in the state in art, but she has decided to do arts/law rather than fine arts. You may find some other "arty" people may not have decided to direct themselves to fine arts per se, and others may have done architecture and design etc. But I still would have thought there would be more people going to sca from here?

phunky

Let me tell u, if i had a higher mark, i am sure i would've chosen something else like law or vet sciece. My legal mark was the highest out of all my subjects... but i've told myself, no regrets, and be glad i am going to USYD and doing art cos i'm good at it, and at least i'm at uni!
But yeah i was pretty proud and over the moon. Thanks!
i can't wait till uni! only 18 more days! man i have my bag packed..!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)