SBS tv (1 Viewer)

Ozz^E

Im a Bayern fan. We're out ALREADY this yr (suprisingly) but well be back. NAH... i dont think juventus will win this yr, though an italian team is due to win.

PS. DUESTCHLAND TO WIN NEXT WORLD CUP!!

B

Bambul

I'm going to step out of line and say that ABC is my favorite channel (on free to air, so that excludes the history and comedy channels). But SBS has had a lot of shows that I've liked, South Park, Pizza, Music Jambouree, plus it did a much better job than channel 9 for the World Cup (they even told their viewers to change to channel 9 for the next games, even the ones on the next day).

The subtitles are a crack up if you know the language.
Actual words: "You f**king a**hole, you better be kidding me!"
Subtitles: "I disagree." :D

N

ND

Originally posted by Ozz^E
Im a Bayern fan. We're out ALREADY this yr (suprisingly) but well be back. NAH... i dont think juventus will win this yr, though an italian team is due to win.

PS. DUESTCHLAND TO WIN NEXT WORLD CUP!!
Great match coming up this Wed night, Real vs Milan, can't wait!

F

FluKe035

Deep forest's on OPEN SPACE the chillout album.

its a great track and the albums really good.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by ND

Yep, Juve will win this year, Forza Juve!
The only problem with SBS's football coverage is that they show too much EPL and no Serie A (Italian league).
Pfft @ Juve!

They do show serie A dont they? on sunday mornings 10am...i havent been watching lately though, cos HSC n all...

N

ND

Originally posted by MinAi

Pfft @ Juve!

They do show serie A dont they? on sunday mornings 10am...i havent been watching lately though, cos HSC n all...
Are you sure? the only thing i know of is the segment on 'the world game' where they show highlights. Although i am thankful of SBS's coverage of the sport, I think its pretty poor that they only show a 1/2hr of Serie A, where for the EPL they have one match a week, a 1hr highlights show, and also a sement on TWG, especially considering the large Italian community in Australia.

lengstar

HSC
doesn't anyone what SBS and ABC for the documentaries?
don't any of you pay attention to seriuos issues?
come on, i mean its alreight to what a bit of commercial tv but it gets boring.

chait

Originally posted by lengstar
doesn't anyone what SBS and ABC for the documentaries?
don't any of you pay attention to seriuos issues?
come on, i mean its alreight to what a bit of commercial tv but it gets boring.
i do. they're the only free-to-air stations w/ decent documentaries. i also like SBS world news. i like style of the news presenter (what's her name again??).
ABC news is ok. channel 10 news isn't 'serious' enough (seems like the TV equivalent of a tabloid newspaper) & that tim bailey gets annoying.

Last edited:

Fi

Originally posted by chait

i i also like SBS world news. i like style of the news presenter (what's her name again??).
do u mean Lee Lin Chin, the one with the weird hairdo.??

bex

HSC
Yeah i like the docos too... did anyone see that mocumentary about the smallpox epidemic?! HOW SCARY WAS IT!?!?!? noone knew if it was real or not (it wasnt) but it was so real!!

Pretz

I can't believe someone found that song! I've been looking for it for months. Thanks heaps :) How good is the clip that goes with it.

bex

HSC
the clip is really good.. i dont know what it is about it but i get all inspired!!

Pretz

yep yep. makes me feel like going on a round the world trip. but then it also makes me a bit sad, because there are so many awesome places in the world to visit and not enough time to visit them. but oh well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)