Running outta time during the exam (1 Viewer)

mamoz

HSC
justt wondering if ani1 ran outaa tym while doin the english exam today because i know i did loll

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Yeah I ran out on the last two lines of my poem..
Quickly rushed it after the person said pens down
Something like

"Live together and they'll be fine,
Don't forget to go and dine"

..The fuck lol

graiiciiee

HSC
5 pages into my essay the lady said pens down. I wasnt even half way :(

mamoz

HSC
i did - on the five marker in the comprehension... arrrhhhh
lol sammee!! i rote lyk a paragraph den the lady was like 'penss down' oh well i hope i did well in the other sections to back me up =)

hairspray

HSC
yerrhh... i ran out of time in the 5 mark question... wrote a load of crap basically. I think it was cos at the start of the exam i was too concerned with having neat handwriting, that sure changed by the time i got to the 5 mark question.

Woteva636

HSC
I left the 5 marker and came back in the last 5 minutes, thats wot i did in the half yearly and trial as well, i just had a brain dump and hopefully can get 3 marks for it like before

MHSoR Student

HSC
N/A
I ran out of time, though I'm not surprised, as I've never completed an Area of Study exam before, ever (not even in year 11).

bmn

HSC
I ALWAYS seem to finish right on pens down in English... Both papers... Most other essay-based papers as well...

HSC
I ran out of time but had 5 words to go, pretended I was writing my student number on every page..

Norcinu

Charliezard
HSC
Running out of time during the short answers so my final answer was very, er, dodgy, yes. Spent way too much time on the essay.

One of my friends didn't even do that last question and left her creative writing unfinished :/ So I guess a lot of people had time difficulties.

Nª!j∂♫

HSC
arrgh i hate time management :p
i spent -just- over the 40 min mark on comp;
close to an hour on my creative :(
annnd less time than i wish i had on my essay. twas nice of them to cut out the need for one of my related's, though :]
gave me a bit more time..

one kid in my year (adv.) got to his creative, wrote the quote about soil or whatever it was, then in the line below wrote something along the lines of:
"i'm going to spend the next hour cringing"
*shakes head*
eek!

yummy-cookies

HSC
arrgh i hate time management :p
i spent -just- over the 40 min mark on comp;
close to an hour on my creative :(
annnd less time than i wish i had on my essay. twas nice of them to cut out the need for one of my related's, though :]
gave me a bit more time..

one kid in my year (adv.) got to his creative, wrote the quote about soil or whatever it was, then in the line below wrote something along the lines of:
"i'm going to spend the next hour cringing"
*shakes head*
eek!
wait, so you were supposed to write the actual quote in your response?

boxhunter91

HSC
No you weren't. it was a driving idea. Your text had to relate to the quote in some way.

gothed0ggies

HSC
YES ! i always seem to do this.
and yes... i was one of those fools who accidently wrote on 2 ORTS for the belonging essay , cause of that i wasted all that precious time and didnt even get to start on the 5 mark question..my section 1 was pretty dodgy all up actually. FML

paper 2 better be good lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)