Rules and Regulations (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pLuvia

Here are the rules and regulations that members must follow in this forum and in any other forum for that matter:

1. Abuse will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with a member's posts in this forum contact myself or one of the other moderators. That's what we're here for. If you have a problem with something I or any of the other moderators do, and don't feel the issue can be resolved through discussion with me, then contact one of the admins.

2. Use the search button before asking a question (by this I mean questions about scaling, study techniques, basically anything other than mathematical problems).

3. Please try and keep a thread on topic.

4. Use your common sense. If something seems wrong, don't do it.

5. If you're posting a question from an HSC paper, please type up the question because its a bitch for one of us to go and grab the past paper book.

6. When typing up a question use html for superscripts, and for subscripts, just replace the square brackets with the angle brackets, it might take another 20 seconds for you to type out, but it makes it a lot easier to read.

7. By the same token, please type in full English (not lyk dis, ok?) cause its easier to read.

8. If you post a tutoring/book sale thread it will be deleted. Please post these in the buy/sell forum instead, as it's annoying having to move them.

9. Please do not repeat the same question in more than one thread if you are not being answered, be patient and you will eventually get a response.

10. Remember to say please.:)

Quoted from other thread (thank you withoutaface)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)