Round 20: Sydney Swans V Collingwood (1 Viewer)

crazy_paki123

HSC
Screw the Pies and the racist whinging scumbag Eddie McGuire. Swans played shit, but hey where getting our stars back like Goodes, Jetta, Shaw LRT so itll take some time to find rhythm again. But i still dont see Pies as contenders. Hoperfully the Hawks give teach u guys a lesson next week ;). Although, the Chooks won in the league so neutral night for me

Jinks

HSC
Screw the Pies and the racist whinging scumbag Eddie McGuire. Swans played shit, but hey where getting our stars back like Goodes, Jetta, Shaw LRT so itll take some time to find rhythm again. But i still dont see Pies as contenders. Hoperfully the Hawks give teach u guys a lesson next week ;). Although, the Chooks won in the league so neutral night for me
Collingwood is still missing a couple of guys as well (Thomas and Jolly) so we'll see what happens
;)

Elisa Sweet

HSC
i was actually at the game
I'm an actual fan
I think I know what I'm talking about
:)
So if I can't go to the game I'm not a real fan? What if I can't afford to go 'cause we don't have the money and I have a disabled mother I need to help look after? And help look after my 2yr-old sister? I too am a 'real fan' and know what I am talking about. The reason there is one team in each game that doesn't play very well is cause the other team plays better.

Elisa Sweet

HSC
Collingwood has played most of the season without their good players, there just getting back now. Btw, Shaw played last night, and LRT is passed his use-by date. We're the ones who gave youse a lesson :)

crazy_paki123

HSC
yeah i know shaw played, but hes not fully fit yet, and are u serious about LRT? He was instrumental last year and will be again this year. Ithink we miss Jetta and Goodes the most tho

Elisa Sweet

HSC
yeah i know shaw played, but hes not fully fit yet, and are u serious about LRT? He was instrumental last year and will be again this year. Ithink we miss Jetta and Goodes the most tho
I'm actually going off what dad said about LRT :p Don't pay too much attention to the opposition. Dad says he wouldn't be able to get into the Collingwood line-up

pHyRe

HSC
yep. pretty much. tried to get into it once, watched some swans game for an hour. It was just like 5 guys dropping the ball and then scrambling to get it back. Like seagulls fighting over a chip.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
So if I can't go to the game I'm not a real fan? What if I can't afford to go 'cause we don't have the money and I have a disabled mother I need to help look after? And help look after my 2yr-old sister? I too am a 'real fan' and know what I am talking about. The reason there is one team in each game that doesn't play very well is cause the other team plays better.
look, I'd still go
It's not ~that~ expensive
I'm poor and I go

And when you have a bad day is that because someone else near you is having a good one? No.
That not how it works
The swans played shit and Collingwood took advantage of that
If swans played as well as the last like 8 weeks Collingwood wouldn't have won.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
The Swans played well for the first 10 minutes. Then their structures fell down.

Elisa Sweet

HSC
look, I'd still go
It's not ~that~ expensive
I'm poor and I go

And when you have a bad day is that because someone else near you is having a good one? No.
That not how it works
The swans played shit and Collingwood took advantage of that
If swans played as well as the last like 8 weeks Collingwood wouldn't have won.
Not expensive? It's a 6hr drive to go to Sydney, and then find accommodation for the night which can accommodate for my disabled mother in a wheelchair, pay for the tickets for 5 and make sure that mum can get in to a seat with her wheelchair, and then we have the cost of more petrol for another 6hr drive. You tell me that is not expensive.
And Collingwood won when we started holding your players back and putting pressure on. When Swans were playing well at the start, they were holding Collingwood back. Either way, Collingwood won.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Not expensive? It's a 6hr drive to go to Sydney, and then find accommodation for the night which can accommodate for my disabled mother in a wheelchair, pay for the tickets for 5 and make sure that mum can get in to a seat with her wheelchair, and then we have the cost of more petrol for another 6hr drive. You tell me that is not expensive.
And Collingwood won when we started holding your players back and putting pressure on. When Swans were playing well at the start, they were holding Collingwood back. Either way, Collingwood won.
Uh ignore him lol, he likes to stir things up.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
for 5?
Leave everyone else at home ~~~~
Being pragmatic is a thing

Also, I'm saying that being there I didn't just see the shit that the broadcaster, channel 7, *cough* shit *cough* wanted to show
and I know that the swans weren't playing ANYWHERE NEAR their best
Collingwood won that game on a technicality pretty much
Bad night from the swans

Elisa Sweet

HSC
ok..Can't leave everyone at home, only on my L's

Now for us to beat the Hawks next week :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)