RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
“I’m going to make it my afterlife’s mission to not only rest in peace, but to make your life a LIVING HELL!! But first, would you be so kind as to tell me WHY YOU THOUGHT I WAS A WITCH?!”

“Because you’re a witch.”

“HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT? Is there a CRIME for existing as one?!”

“Yes.”

“THAT’S NOT FAIR!!”

“I didn’t make the rules. I’m just following orders.”

“Oh! So it’s sensible to follow the orders of someone who wants a HIGH SCHOOLER DEAD?”

She looks away, “…It’s my job to carry out my missions.”

“Oh ho ho? Are you feeling GUILTY now?”

“What? No!”

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

She gets more irritated, “I’m glad I killed you actually! Scum like you deserve to die!!”.

“No! YOU deserve to die!!”, he head butts her, making her fall against the floor.

“Ow!!!”, they both yell in pain.

Stunned that he can hit her, the two are surprised at the turn of events.

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
“But… How?”

“I-I don’t know.”

“…”, the girl begins to ponder. She then makes a decision, “You’re too much of an anomaly. I think it would be best to bring you back to headquarters for future investigation.”.

The young man begins to fantasise all sort of appilcations he could use his powers as a ghost. He can’t get hurt unless if he yields it, but pleasure must also apply too, right?

He begins to have a dirty grin go across his face at the sort of scandals he could cause without getting any sort of reprocussions as a type of revenge against his killer, and his fingers begin to protrude out as he devilishly laughs and leans in closer to her.

The girl suddenly realised his plan, and quickly shields her chest and stands up, ready to run away from him.

“NAH UH! YOU AREN’T GETTING AWAY FROM ME GIRLY!!”

The girl shrieks and dodges his lunge, and accidentally lands back inside of his body as a result.

The girl who is on her guard as to where he could have disappeared to, begins to hear noises come from his body, “ow ow Ow OW OW OW OW!!!”, he wakes up in pain.

“What?! How can this be?!!”

Eventually, he gets more and more strength and his wounds begin to heal, finally, once he’s standing back up on his feet again, he finally has the awareness to realise that he’s alive again.

He looks at his fleshy hands and excitement begins to surge within him.

“WHOO HOO!! I’M ALIVE! YEAH!!!!”

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
“How? HOW?!”, she shouts to no avail.
He continues to celebrate being alive in his body again, and takes deep breathes and marvels at having continuously active physical senses once more.

The girl drops her sword, and now she realises that in front of her is someone with the potential to actually save the world from the devil, not just an obstacle who is in the way of their mission to maintain peace.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
[Fast forward]
It’s the next day, and his family doesn’t remember the incident from last night, nor did any cops arrive at their door stop either.

“Ichigo! It’s time for school you bum!!”
“Ahhhh… zip it dad, I’m getting up…”

He turns over in bed and opens his eyes to the same girl from last night, naked in his sheets.

“WHAT THE FU-“
The girl grabs and squeaks his lips, “Ahhhh… You’re so loud!”

Worried that his parents might see, he quickly jumps out of bed and puts his study chair against the door handle.

“What the HELL are you doing?!”, he freaks out while trying to whisper.

“I’m here to look after you.”

“Stop it with the obscurities and just GET TO THE POINT! WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE, AND WHY ARE YOU- naked…?”, he blushes while turning away.

She looks down at herself, and remembers that it’s probably embarrassing for a boy of his age to be in bed with a naked woman.

She then sits up out of bed, and the blanket falls off of her as a result. She then bows down to him and says, “My apologies young master, I will act with more consideration in the future.”.

“M-master?!”

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
“Ichigo! Hurry up, or else I’m barging in!!!”
“Damn it! Dad! I’m busy!!”
“Are you doing inappropriate stuff in there? Why can’t I open the door?”
“Damn it you old man! Just leave me and my p*rn alone!!”, going along with this excuse is better than the reality surprisingly, so he’s willing to suffer the humiliation.

The dad says ok and laughs his head off while going down the stairs.

Ichigo face palms himself and slides down against the wall.

Depressed by the situation, the girl puts her clothes back on and crawls over to him.

“What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong? YOU killed me last night, probably wiped my family’s memories men in black style from the looks of things, and then suddenly chose to wake up next to me NAKED and call me MASTER! PLENTY IS WRONG HERE!!”

“Yes, I can see how you would be confused.”

“Ya THINK?”

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The girl then uses holy powers to project a visual display of the story of judgment day.

“Um… What is this?”

“It’s an explanation. Young master, you’re someone who has the power to stop this.”

“Drop the young master stuff or else I’m not listening.”

“Then… Ichigo?”

“Yes. What’s your name by the way?”

“I don’t have a real name, just an alias.”

“That’s awfully honest… Well, what’s the name of your alias?”

“Purifier number 273.”

“... I think you need a real name.”

“There is no need, for it would be strange to be given a name now after not having one for 25 years”

‘Wait, she’s 25?? I’m a teenager! WHERE IS HER COMMON SENSE??!’, he reflects on the moment that he woke up that morning.
He then asks, “How come you look THIS young?”.

“I chose to stop aging when I was thesame age as you.”

“WHO’S the witch?!”

“It’s simple. I can teach you how to do it yourself, I’m sure you’ll pick up on it easily.”

He brings the topic back on track, unable to handle all of this new info at once, “A-anyways, I think you should have a more normal name.”.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)