river god- wilbur smith (1 Viewer)

Sa

i love River God!
I am an obsessed ancient history freak, which is probably why i like it!

Barbie_Bitch

woohoo! another river god fan! i just got through it and i loved it! but i hated taita! he's a butthole(which is prbably sacralidge but oh well!) but i totally love memnon! he's the coolest...him and tanus cos they're gallant and heroic. the only reason tanus isnt my favourite is cos he made lostris have an affair!

Sa

i read it a long time ago, i can't remeber some of the names you mentioned....
But taita is a legend - why dont you like him??

Have you read the seventh scroll? it is sorta the sequel - it set modern day and its about these archaeologists trying to find the tomb of (i can't remeber the name, but i am sure you know who i mean)...anyway, wilbur smith pokes fun at himself.

Then there is warlock which is set when the kid (whats his name??) is older, but it has taita in it too.

Barbie_Bitch

i HATED taita! he seems like he's really conniving and he lies and betrays so many people and he's the biggest busibody and he just bugged me!

yeah. im just about to start the seventh scroll. btw its queen lostris' tomb, tanus is her lover, memnon is their son, and mamose is her husband and the pharoah. im gonna read the next books but first i gotta get my drama and english texts read!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ive never read any wilbur smith ones, but my mum has read every single book hes ever written, he is her fave auther, whenever he releases a new book i get it for her n hide it til her bday, mothers day or xmas (whichever is closest)
id like to read his books, but from what my mum tells me its not really my genre, but i might get her to pick out a good one and ill have a crack at it..

ahohen_77

Uni Student
HSC
Iv'e read river god and im currently into the seventh scroll...and TAITA rocks..don't knock him......hes a genius...although ball-less

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)