Retreat from da global (1 Viewer)

<BiB$tA>

is this not like the worst extension course ever.. we have done bone people-keri hulme and have just started seamus heaney.. i still havent got the whole rftg thing... do i need help or does every one else find this... hrmm.. lets just say really gay!

ashwin

Creator
HSC
Nah its not that bad actually. the course outline is very vague, but once u start to get into it more, u'll find it more and more interesting. if u do need help, i do tutor exteng retreat from the global. i did this module last yr and got 48.

= Jennifer =

HSC
Originally posted by <BiB$tA>
is this not like the worst extension course ever.. we have done bone people-keri hulme and have just started seamus heaney.. i still havent got the whole rftg thing... do i need help or does every one else find this... hrmm.. lets just say really gay!
well, i felt the same way as you at first but once you get the hang of it, it is not that bad...we just started seamus heaney as well and i understand the concept more than what i did with the bone people

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Originally posted by ashwin
Nah its not that bad actually. the course outline is very vague, but once u start to get into it more, u'll find it more and more interesting.

(*ahem*) ARE U ON GLUE?! - RFTG = NOT fun; RFTG = Hard V. hard!!!!!

(*blushes*) sorry for the emotional outburst there......ahem....i'm good now....

"if u do need help, i do tutor exteng retreat from the global. i did this module last yr and got 48. "

hermmmmmmm..........friend........:cool: :p :D

i'm doin The Castle, The Shipping News and Seamus Heaney.........any help would be of the upmost awesomeness....

Peace out

Last edited:

ashwin

Creator
HSC
Yo, yeh i can help. i did those text as well!! Shipping news is cool eh! My tuition is $20/hr. i'll help u get 48 or more!

ashwin

Creator
HSC
haha well i know wot mistakes i made, so "or more" is not an empty promise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)