Research Methodology? (1 Viewer)

yumxor

Talk about whether the study made use of standarization, a control, randomization and replication and suggest improvements

ben7

kimmy_nlhs said:
Could you please try and explain what is meant by "analyse research methodology"
if i get this in an exam.... how would i answer it?
Maybe just leave it blank?
CSU HSC website covers that point well with a write up on partial root-zone drying if you do sustainability land management elective:
http://hsc.csu.edu.au/agriculture/electives/landres_mgt/2787/intro.html

I looked at the 2002 standards package and 2 out of the 3 band 6 responses used this in their exam answer.

Hope this helps,
Ben

kimmy_nlhs

Thanks guys, a little late though.... my exam was yesterday/....
:) At least i have a straight answer and a band 6 suggestion...
Everyone i asked just mumbled something that i didnt understand....

You are a great help
Cheers Kimo

ben7

No worries.
Standard Packages and past papers are gold.
I go through my notes against a few recent exam papers to make sure I cover all the types of questions they ask and the angles they come from in the questions. And if i cover something properly in my notes i use a band 6 answer, becasue i know its right :)

I have my Ag trial tomorrow.. I have a lot to remember tonight. I had my maths exam today 3 hour slug. :S

Hope you went well in your trials,
Ben

gilese

good luck ben hope you go well post up when ya finished and tell us about it, and my teacher brought our trail exams OMG i missed out on so many questions its was so devastating, i think the practical work that we concentrate on isnt helping lol, but prac is so much better theres like 4 pages of theory in my book neways let us know
cheers, gilese

ben7

Our pracs never work, our last one, which was growing different varieties of barley accidently got 'roundup-ed' :(. No results from that one.

Ben

gilese

lol sounds like a whole lot of fun, we go away for ag shortly 5 days at the royal melbourne show with our 5 belted galloway steers that we show should be awsome, you do anything like that

ben7

gilese said:
lol sounds like a whole lot of fun, we go away for ag shortly 5 days at the royal melbourne show with our 5 belted galloway steers that we show should be awsome, you do anything like that
Hello Hello,

Well i just got back from my 3 hour trial :S. TImes like these u wish u had done the assignment. But anyhow it was OK. SHoulda probly done more than just 1 night and one mornings study. I wrote some crap down it it though, it'll be interesting to see how i go.

gilese:
GOing to melbourne sounds awsome!! Are you from the southern part of NSW i guess? The most exciting thing we have probably donw is trot down to the butcher, buy about 50kg of great local beef and go back to school and cook up a feed in our double Ag lesson.. We dont have any cattle, we had a steer once but i think its gooone. Having an AG farm near the local skate park isnt the best idea ever.

Ben

gilese

well its sound u did better than me at the exam lol congrats, yeah im in the southern nsw though not country area im about 1.5hr away from the city of sydney inland, so yeah were very city like but we like doing all the shows with our cattle and stuff

gilese

p.s actaully we killed a steer as in took it to the butcher the other day so we buy the meat to eat and to tell ya the truth its the nicest meat you could eat better than good old woolies meat lol so its comming on friday we get about 1/4 ofthe saleable meat yeild and that meat last us about 5 months. NOTE" just though it was a bit of agricultural info lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)