Related Texts for into the World (1 Viewer)

Stella09

HSC
hey guys,
i'm new to this, well had it for a while but not actually used it so here goes nothin lol

we did Billy Elliot in class for texts nd society and like everyone else i'm lookin for related texts

do you think "to be star" by Cat stevens is a good text or is something like "my father began as a god" is better??

thanks guys

shell.q

HSC
well we did story of tom brennon my related text are going to be (i do four just to be safe and choose two to study up emensly for the hsc)

• last kiss pearl jam........something my teacher recommended to me but isnt doing it with the class
  • rebel without a cause
  • tv series gossip girl
  • a website witch i am tossing between headspace or reach out
idk if they would come to any use for u they are good to me as mine is a teenager coming to terms of a car crash through drink driving and growing up....i cant say i know the story of billy elliot to well lol

ctinworth09

HSC
hey shell.q im doing the story of Tom Brennan as well, and im having trouble with related texts. do u rekon you could send me your notes on your related text to tinworth@hotmail.com i would be glad to trade you with what i have, i have great notes on the story of tom brennan like themes and motifs with quotes. thnx

Afifa

HSC
hey shell.q im doing the story of Tom Brennan as well, and im having trouble with related texts. do u rekon you could send me your notes on your related text to tinworth@hotmail.com i would be glad to trade you with what i have, i have great notes on the story of tom brennan like themes and motifs with quotes. thnx
Hi..I am also doing Story of Tom Brennan and i need notes urgently...Can u please send me the notes you said u had...please...to Fifalicious@live.com.au.

Thankyou Afifa

DJ Geddy Gedz

HSC
two good related texts for tom brennan:
1. Gridiron gang
2. Coach carter
and alos here is a third try to use a personal experience. I did and it had earned me full marks

Rebecca_Cullen

HSC
Well we are doing William Blake for into the world and our teacher told us that a good text would be something that involves something evil.

Im doing the TV show Kyle XY

fliick

HSC
N/A
Billy Elliot
The Story of Tom Brennan
Someday Nickelback
Opportunity Pete Murray (EASIEST text book type, easy to refer to anything related to Into the world.)
Edward Scissorhands.

bethrulz211

HSC
Hi
I am struggling for related texts to go with The story of Tom Brennan....
Can anyone help with ideas or notes??
ANy help would be much appreciated :hippie:

Bethh

singitbell

HSC
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has any good notes on the story of Tom Brennan?

Just struggling more on the quotes and techniques.

Could you foward any notes to singitbell@hotmail.com

much appreciated,

arabtalian

HSC
hi im also doing the story of tom brennan,
and chose the relatd text looking for alibrandi

does any have ideas on how these two show into the world
and how i can start my first paragraph????

thanks

Zebrac

HSC
I found a great internet article for into the world, and is extremely useful for module C. It can go hand-in-hand with The Story of Tom Brennan. However, you should first consult your teacher before using it in an essay/speech, as different schools have different policies on using sources directly from the net.
Here's the link:
The Forgiveness Project | stories | John Carter (England)
Have a browse through the site, there are plenty of other good sources too ;)

Peace out and good luk every1, Joshua Gonsalves - Gilroy College '10

tia01

HSC
Hi,

Could you please send methe notes for pearl jam.
I like the idea but could like to see your points to see if there is any different to mine,
i would appreciate this so much as i am struggling big time. can you send to dannasma@bigpond.net.au please!!

Thank you so much

tia01

HSC
well we did story of tom brennon my related text are going to be (i do four just to be safe and choose two to study up emensly for the hsc)

• last kiss pearl jam........something my teacher recommended to me but isnt doing it with the class
  • rebel without a cause
  • tv series gossip girl
  • a website witch i am tossing between headspace or reach out
idk if they would come to any use for u they are good to me as mine is a teenager coming to terms of a car crash through drink driving and growing up....i cant say i know the story of billy elliot to well lol
Hi shell.q i am also doing tom brennan and like your ideas.
would you mind sending me your notes please!!
I dont have many english notes but i can send you any other notes if you like i do 4 unit computers, 2unit english, 2 unit math, 1 unit religion and business studies

Please send to dannasma@bigpond.net.au it will be greatly appreciated
thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)