References (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
We had to fill out a sheet of achievements or activities from school...but I did not have one single thing to write on mine! Never repersented the school in sport, never debated, never went to a mock trial, wasn't a peer support leader, never been in a school play...nothing! But my reference was still pretty good. I have no idea who wrote it, but my hat goes off to them.;)

pri

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by YEAR11
we just get detention if we're out of uniform
lol! we dont, in fact my school didnt have much of a uniform until my evil principal decided to re-inforce it

Christine

beige member
HSC
on my referance it said i was 'impeccably groomed'

bullshit i was just good at convincing teachers not to put me on the uniform list...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
*must get references soon*... hum but that would mean going back to school ...:(

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by Christine
on my referance it said i was 'impeccably groomed'

bullshit i was just good at convincing teachers not to put me on the uniform list...

they put stuff like that in your reference?

I got this crap about being well-liked, and having a nice personality...and that my attendence was exceptional...hmm, did they check attendence for the last 2 terms??:rolleyes:

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
just outta interest...
anyone eva faked a reference? do u reckon its possible i haven't tried

lol-yeah, I think you could pretty easily. You'd have to make it so that it looked like the real references from your school (in case someone else handed one in and they saw the differene), but other than that, I'd say you'd be safe to make up whatever you like! Even if they checked up on you at the school (highly unlikely...), no one would remember what was written on your reference anyway.

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
lol-yeah, I think you could pretty easily. You'd have to make it so that it looked like the real references from your school (in case someone else handed one in and they saw the differene), but other than that, I'd say you'd be safe to make up whatever you like! Even if they checked up on you at the school (highly unlikely...), no one would remember what was written on your reference anyway.
Well... I guess you could do that, but what about the school's letterhead?

jessika

law chicky
HSC
borrow a spare piece of paper from school that just happens to have the letterhead on it :D

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
My reference was brilliant, made me look like a goody two shoes smart arse. Havent got a clue who wrote it. We had to fill out sheets with all our achievements on them. Good on them, I thought everyone at my school hated me (Teachers, that is)

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
my reference was great...

aparently i played k.o and grade golf, though i have never played a game of golf in my life! dont know where that came from

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
forgery is easy ... you just havent met certain people ... i remember in high school when 'certain' students 'improved' their and their friends reports ...:D

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
forgery is easy ... you just havent met certain people ... i remember in high school when 'certain' students 'improved' their and their friends reports ...:D

oh :rolleyes: so thats how you got that great uai, care to forge me a new one?

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Originally posted by Mambomeg
My reference was brilliant, made me look like a goody two shoes smart arse. Havent got a clue who wrote it. We had to fill out sheets with all our achievements on them. Good on them, I thought everyone at my school hated me (Teachers, that is)
Yeah mine was good to and we alsohad to fill out asheet about school involvement, achievements etc

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by zannaz
Yeah mine was good to and we alsohad to fill out asheet about school involvement, achievements etc
Hmmmm... I wonder how the schools wrote their references without asking their students to fill those out.

Noelle

I'm really paranoid about having no school involvement only a few awards.

I went to an amnesty meeting in year 9 and I timekept for debating once.

When I was in Year one i got a busy bee award for 'cutting beautiful straight lines'

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
ahah omg

the references from my school were just, omg

soo bad

like NO comments whatsoever

just a list of the stuff you have done >_<

i dont even know where mine is , it seemed so insignificant

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jessika

oh :rolleyes: so thats how you got that great uai, care to forge me a new one?
reports ... neh, i dont do them ... but humm ... maybe i could start a business ...:p
its just too bad that the reports didnt save those people, when the hsc results came out ... and they sunk ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)