README! Getting into Bach IT Scholarship at UTS (1 Viewer)

Octatonic

Banned
HSC
Basically the following criterias should get you in the course:

(the ATAR is out of 99.95, the interview is out of 6... in which 3 or below is a FAIL)

1) The ATAR student

- 94.00 ATAR
- 4 Interview

2) The Interview student

- 88.00 ATAR
- 6 Interview

3) The Overall student

- 91.00 ATAR
- 5 Interview

(Below 87.00 ATAR I can almost assure you wont get in immediately, only if others refuse the course)
(Below 4 in the interview you will NOT get in)
(You will not know your interview result unless you ask)

NO MORE QUESTIONS ON THIS PLEASE!

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
No more questions? Who's asking? There's only like 1 other thread on this topic. BTW how do you know this information? (Ah and you're prob chromatic.)

Octatonic

Banned
HSC
No more questions? Who's asking? There's only like 1 other thread on this topic. BTW how do you know this information? (Ah and you're prob chromatic.)
I saw a few threads (some of which were deleted I think) about this, so this is to clarify. Im chromatic and im in the course.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I saw a few threads (some of which were deleted I think) about this, so this is to clarify. Im chromatic and im in the course.
Even if you've been in the course, do they tell you this info about Atar requirements etc? they told me anywhere ebwteen 85 - 99.95 depending on interview. But around 90 is enough.

Octatonic

Banned
HSC
Even if you've been in the course, do they tell you this info about Atar requirements etc? they told me anywhere ebwteen 85 - 99.95 depending on interview. But around 90 is enough.
I'm telling you the truth because I found it out by asking what others got, those figures are based on the min/maxes basically

ReNG

HSC
Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering what the criteria was. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)