reading (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
when i was in my junior years of school i read an abundant amount of books. Since, i started senior school the only books i have read are the ones we have to for english and i want to read so many other books. How does one find the time to read books?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
for the next twelve months, you will not read for enjoyment. you will only recommence leasure reading after you're hsc exams.
sit tight for this time frame.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
for the next twelve months, you will not read for enjoyment. you will only recommence leasure reading after you're hsc exams.
sit tight for this time frame.
Depends on your time management. I managed plenty of 'reading for enjoyment' during the last year..During the HSC itself however, is a different matter.

Saul

*ss
HSC
i didn't read much during the year, but during the HSC i read shitloads - its a great way to get out of studying, cause it doesn't feel like your wasting time watching tv...

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i didn't read during the hsc. well during year 10-12. besides novels for school. so i didn't find time.

i would love to read now but the hsc has made me impatient, on edge and fidgity. therefore, i have not got back into reading yet my attention span isn't long enough yet. i hope i can read again soon though! i used to love it.

how do you find the time? maybe before you go to bed, for a few mins, but make sure you don't keep reading for hours, which is probably what will happen. on the bus/train? saturday morning? sunday night? just ideas. at times when you would normally be asting time anyway.

Ashleet

HSC
one your last exam is over and you've done all the partying you'll have so much time on your hands which is a good time to catch up on all the stuff youve been wanting to read.

Farnarcle

Yeah, but seriously, write down what you want to get done after your exams. I had all this stuff I wanted to do and read and create and experience after my exams, but now I've forgotten most of it.

*shakes fist at the sky*

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I read a lot during the HSC... whenever I could, it was a great way of escaping the stresses.
I read on the bus coming home, or during any free periods that I didn't have other work to do.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
I read heaps too...its such a great break, i read before i went to sleep, and sometimes on the weekends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)