Ran out of time! (1 Viewer)

MiSs_NAi

Was i the only stupid one, who attempted Area of Study FIRST?? I took up so much time, doing section 3 i only had like 20mins to do section 2...even then I only wrote in one of my two related texts for Area of Study.. >.< man...i was breakin out in a sweat trying to write as much as my brain could remember, which wasnt much i have to admit...I had a complete memory blank as soon as I got into the exam...damn..

how long was everyone's section 3? :D

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
I went from section 1, 3 then 2 (last 20 mins wrote 4pages about "love" kakakaaka)

Section 3 i can't correctly remember but it should be 7 but a few techniques each page 2-3 techniques

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
I did worse
I spent an hour on sect 3, 45mins on sect 1 leaving me around 10mins for sect 2. ONE page for sect 2
Hows that for a story?

MiSs_NAi

I duno how..but i somehow fluked writing 14 pages for section 3. but take in2 consideration, my handwriting got bigger as it got messy..and i guess it's quality not quantity.. T.T
what did u write about, in ur section 2? Was it something corny aswell? I think everyone did a really CORNY story about family, love etc...man what else CAN u write BUT CORNY stuff wen talking about change.. ;-_- what have they done to us........?

moogle

I eat kuponuts.
HSC
N/A
i don't think alotta people can make up CREATIVE stuff in the time left after doing section 1 and 3 ahahaha

i had like 30minutes left ........... i went for the easy option too ....... LOOOOOVE! XD

kokeshi

HSC
N/A
I ran out of time too. 1-3-2. I think I was being too pendantic to see if my answers were appropriate for section I. I had to rush to finish my creative response and I didn't finish section III properly. Well. At least it's over.

coroneos

yeah - I spent like ages perfecting the 1st question :(
My creative writing was extremely poor!

pri

HSC
N/A
I did the test in order coz then the time i saved in sec 2 went to sec 3, and it worked alright.

Though I was like lookin the clock every 5 minutes to make sure I was on time

the creative for me wasnt too good as it wasnt really too long, bout 5 pages..BIG handwriting

oh wellz:(

lil_miss_spike

i didnt have enough time to answer the last question in section one- write about two of the three texts. on top of that i didnt get to conclude section 3, it just stops mid sentence... oops!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I wrote almost my whole conclusion after th eexaminer called time out....i wrote over half a page (pf small writing) and they didnt even notice.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
yeah i did section 1 then 3 then 2, spent soo much time on section 1 that i had to coprimise on the rest, was running so far behind schedule with my essay i had to cut out a related text (sorry pleasentville!!!) and then still only had 20 mins for section two. I almost filled an entire booklet (had one page left) but altleast i finished with a minute to spare. Lol i did the bushfire one, my house burnt down, my world changed and i changed. Very cliched, and i noticed that someone else did the same thing (damn so much for originality):chainsaw:

Shoey

Originally posted by shelley
yeah i did section 1 then 3 then 2, spent soo much time on section 1 that i had to coprimise on the rest, was running so far behind schedule with my essay i had to cut out a related text (sorry pleasentville!!!) and then still only had 20 mins for section two. I almost filled an entire booklet (had one page left) but altleast i finished with a minute to spare. Lol i did the bushfire one, my house burnt down, my world changed and i changed. Very cliched, and i noticed that someone else did the same thing (damn so much for originality):chainsaw:
Here's my experience. Section 1 then 3 then 2. Spent too much time on section 1. Ran far behind schedule with essay, had to cut out a related text (sorry Shrek!) and then still only had 20 minutes for section 2. Did the bushfire one, my house burnt down, my world changed and I changed. Only got about 3-4 pages but.

In summary - we needed that exam to be 3 hours, not 2.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
In my trials I tried Section3 then 1 then 2. Didn't work well.

So luckily I just went through it sequentially and no problems :D

xanthanotus

HSC
lol....did 3 1 and then 2......they expect way to much from us in such a short time fram...i didnt even get a chance to go back and read over my answers....lol......

Left-ism

HSC
i think for question 2...the main focus was your understanding of change...so if u mentioned the process, catalyst and consequences of change..youre bound to get a decent mark. the other point was language appropriate to context, purpose....
it didnt say anything about writing beautifully..but theyll prolly consider it.
but neway...if u showed u understood change..bound to get band 5 at least...

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I did Section 3 which went for 45 mins, Section 2 went for 40 minutes, and Section 1 went for 45 minutes... I hated section 1. That text 2 was soooo grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .. so of course I ran out of time claiming why i didn't choose it it in the last part. But it seems like everyone else had the same problem so its no biggie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)