Quotes For A'isha AbuBakar Or Other Significant Persons (1 Viewer)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
Howdy!

For anyone who is doing / has done Islam as a depth study for SORI or SORII... I need your help, please!

I need Quranic verses that relate to the work that A'isha AbuBakar has done to back up my arguments about the impact she's made and her obedience to Allah.

If no one has quotes that directly relate to A'isha, I'll appreciate any general verses or any verses that relate to other significant persons.

Thank you in advance! :D

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Howdy!

For anyone who is doing / has done Islam as a depth study for SORI or SORII... I need your help, please!

I need Quranic verses that relate to the work that A'isha AbuBakar has done to back up my arguments about the impact she's made and her obedience to Allah.

If no one has quotes that directly relate to A'isha, I'll appreciate any general verses or any verses that relate to other significant persons.

ahhh you started your depth studies now? soz i don't have any quotes but hadiths are a good source which mentions aisha a lot

may22

HSC
Howdy!

Hi, I'm no scholar and I didn't do SOR in school, but I've got some background knowledge that might help :)

There are no verses in the Quran that mention any of Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) wives by name. However, many ahadeeth were quoted by Aisha bint Abu Bakr or Abu Hurairah or Anas ibn Malik, so you can find a ton of ahadeeth that she has quoted, linking directly to her impact on Islam. Just a side note: a 'hadeeth' is something quoted from the Prophet; 'ahadeeth' is simply the plural).

Anything specific you mean by 'significant'? There are a lot of significant figures mentioned in the Quran.

If you would like to talk about the Companions of the Prophet (pbuh), you can look into Umar ibn Al-Khattab RA, who was a significant figure in Islam. For example, he said something about hijab which is later mentioned in Surah An-Nur in the Quran.

Definitely look into authentic sources like the Quran, or Bukhari and Muslim (where you'll find ahadeeth), which you can easily access online :)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
ahhh you started your depth studies now? soz i don't have any quotes but hadiths are a good source which mentions aisha a lot
yes we're doing all our depth studies first ;-;

Hi, I'm no scholar and I didn't do SOR in school, but I've got some background knowledge that might help :)

There are no verses in the Quran that mention any of Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) wives by name. However, many ahadeeth were quoted by Aisha bint Abu Bakr or Abu Hurairah or Anas ibn Malik, so you can find a ton of ahadeeth that she has quoted, linking directly to her impact on Islam. Just a side note: a 'hadeeth' is something quoted from the Prophet; 'ahadeeth' is simply the plural).

Anything specific you mean by 'significant'? There are a lot of significant figures mentioned in the Quran.

If you would like to talk about the Companions of the Prophet (pbuh), you can look into Umar ibn Al-Khattab RA, who was a significant figure in Islam. For example, he said something about hijab which is later mentioned in Surah An-Nur in the Quran.

Definitely look into authentic sources like the Quran, or Bukhari and Muslim (where you'll find ahadeeth), which you can easily access online :)
thank you so much!! that's very helpful, i appreciate your knowledge greatly <3
by 'significant' i just mean in a general sense, such as individuals who had an impact on islam

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Howdy!

Did you end up finding any quotes relating to A'isha?

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
For her contribution to Islam I'm quoting a bit of surah 24 and there's lots of hadiths that mention her on sunnah.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)