Questions about Zhang's (1 Viewer)

Mkyo

HSC
Hi, I have a few questions for anyone who has attended or currently attends zhang's for chemistry and physics.

What are the notes like? Are they detailed, organized, lengthy, anything on top of whatever is already in a textbook? Is the homework hard, easy or similar to what you might find in Pearson? Also, if anyone knows, would you get the same exact resources + homework from the holiday courses Zhang's offers?

asduiashdi

HSC
Apparently they give you a textbook? but supposedly they steal notes from other sources like textbooks. Homework is supposed to be generally harder than typical textbooks though, according to people at my school

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Hi, I have a few questions for anyone who has attended or currently attends zhang's for chemistry and physics.

What are the notes like? Are they detailed, organized, lengthy, anything on top of whatever is already in a textbook? Is the homework hard, easy or similar to what you might find in Pearson? Also, if anyone knows, would you get the same exact resources + homework from the holiday courses Zhang's offers?
@Aeonium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)