Question Regarding Transferring to Melb Uni in 2008 (1 Viewer)

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
Hi guys, for many universities in NSW/QLD/ACT the method which they use to determine people for transferring courses is (ENTER + Selection Rank)/2

i was wondering what melb uni does in terms of transfers, is it the same as the above-mentioned method or is it something else?

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
I'm not sure if Melbourne uses that rubbish ENTER plus uni results format for selection but I'm pretty sure your university WAM will be used for transfer purposes. If no one can give you a definitive answer here then you should check on the uni's website.

AppleXY

s00 l33t xD
HSC
Uni Grad
Melbourne Uni is lauching the "Melbourne Model" in 2008, so I don't think transferring will be easy.

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
AppleXY said:
Melbourne Uni is lauching the "Melbourne Model" in 2008, so I don't think transferring will be easy.
From what i know of, the Melbourne Model is simply the process of removing double degree courses involving Law, so students will have to do graduate law rather than undergraduate law, how does that affect the prospect of transferring?

Anyway I'm thinking of Transferring to Melbourne for Commerce during 2008, does anyone know roughly how many places there are for second year commerce students and the processes of transferring? Also if you know any "success stories" (people who have succeeded in transferring) please let me know.

thank you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)