Question for Actuarial studies (1 Viewer)

lawforever

HSC
regarding the exemption, wat requirement u have to meet in the study? I heard u have to achieve credit for your subjects

But is that for all your courses, or just ACTL ones?

kaseita

about 40-50% of actuarial students get credit for actl subjects

the other subjects are fairly easy to get credit or above :s

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
hmmm so if one was to not get a credit or above, then one must repeat? is that allowed?

of course all of us should think positively

maniacguy

If one was not to get a credit, then:
- if one failed, one could repeat the subject
- if one did not fail, one would not be allowed to repeat the subject (since it had been passed). Instead, one would have to do the Institute exam for said subject(s)

For some reason people don't take me seriously when I tell them actuarial is really not very hard (hell, my average mark in actuarial subjects is WAY higher than my average mark in economics subjects!)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by maniacguy
For some reason people don't take me seriously when I tell them actuarial is really not very hard (hell, my average mark in actuarial subjects is WAY higher than my average mark in economics subjects!)
Well, life must be easier at UNSW then, compared to Macquarie. Especially in regards to Actuarial units. (Actuarial at Macquarie is hard.)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by maniacguy
Yes, thats because you're a genius!
mr. 100 in 4U and 100 in 3U maths in 2001 !!

Mill

HSC
It really isn't that hard atm in second year... do a little work and you are fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)