Question 2 (2 Viewers)

todaysonfire

i did journeys in time and i did what i always did and based it on a tv show. i was furiously trying to think of something- going back in time, doing things over, etc. i was really excited i was going to do a story about someone going back in time, but things change which make the outcome different and all that but i had no time to think so i just wrote. i was going to base it on harry potter but i thought it would be too obvious so i did it on an episode of tru calling (the valentines day one). i spent waaay too long on that one and so i had to alternate between doing that and the essay. i just did it that she was going on a valentines day trip with her husband, meets this guy who wants a lift, then finds him dead. she goes back in time, and then i rushed the last paragraph saying that she put a lost wallet in his bag and he went off to the police and thats how she saved him. it was so crap!! omg, i will hardly get any marks for it.

vicchick_007

Eternal student
HSC
JOURNEYS OF THE HEART
i wrote a series of love letters that follow two lovers from the moment they meet 'til the day that it all ends in heartache.
It reads like a soapie... i'm hoping that i'll draw tears from the examiner... but yeh.

hanjoc

i didnt really mention that journeys offer more then just the movement and stuff - just someone thinking of a journey...is that wrong? i think i was supposed to add like the themes discussed in the essay added creatively...oops. too late now tho i guess

matt7

vicchick_007 said:
JOURNEYS OF THE HEART
i wrote a series of love letters that follow two lovers from the moment they meet 'til the day that it all ends in heartache.
It reads like a soapie... i'm hoping that i'll draw tears from the examiner... but yeh.

lol well thats a lil different way to respond.... good thinking... imagine if the 2 lovers were gay hmmmmm i hope its not bout me

Last edited:

bitchymcbitch

Uni Bum
HSC
i did Journeys Through Time
and i basically did a literary reflection about Fate and looking throught a wormhole that is the journey of life..

vicchick_007

Eternal student
HSC
matt7 said:
lol well thats a lil different way to respond.... good thinking... imagine if the 2 lovers were gay hmmmmm i hope its not bout me

hahaha. well actually, the characters were called 'harry' and 'sally'. I thought it would be nice to be a little bit postmodern, but im not sure if anyone gets it. :-/

Managore

HSC
This little shit I planned out partially before the exam... I think I went brilliantly in it, and I'm very happy with that. One thing.. I hope the reader figures out it was "supposed" to be journey through landscapes, but I didn't focus it on any one of those 3 points.. so that may be my downfall. Anyway, I hope I get 13+, though I dont know if I will, and I will never know.

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
elizabethmary said:
did anyone do something other than a story?
yeah i did journal entries. i used journeys over landscapes. i wrote about how some teenager was pissed off with the fact that she had to travel to america on a family holiday cause she hates the way her own cultures try to be something their not. she arrives to america and spends her time being hating and instead of giving the place a chance she just continues her negative outlook on america. its not until she goes to tijuana... and realises that that is a bigger craphole that she opens her eyes and realises whats she's been missing out on and begins to accept and apreciate the american culture better. she comes home with a better understanding of america and greater self knowledge.

Steja

HSC
I liked it.

I just put someone in that was mentally deranged, trying to remember (under the guidance of some men in white coats) why they're mentally deranged.

Journeys in time obviously...

I love writing about psychotic people :D

stephiee

hahah i did journeys over time it was like something to do with journey through life from like when u were born to now it was sooo lame and wasnt it supposed 2 be like imaginative? whoops i hate creative writing:p

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
there's imaginative journey in EVERYTHING. markers are really looking for great stories, with a hint of the journey.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
in my story i wrote the line

'a cacophony of fauna'

i wasn;t sure whther faun was animals or flora was, so i took a stab in the dark.

did i write a cacohpony of animals, or a cacophony of plants lol
i figured flora was like the margirine so i went for fauna

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
gordo said:
in my story i wrote the line

'a cacophony of fauna'

i wasn;t sure whther faun was animals or flora was, so i took a stab in the dark.

did i write a cacohpony of animals, or a cacophony of plants lol
i figured flora was like the margirine so i went for fauna
Fauna = Animals.
You know cause "Flora" is like "flower".

I did journeys of the heart and its the same story ive used for every exam we've ever done. Girl hates her dad, has to live with him, girl loves her dad.
Okay, that's it in simple terms, but the best part are the really short, evocative sentences that just scream 'i can't be bothered and i am trying to still sound artistic and deep'.
SOOO very contrived, but i bet 70% of them were.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I didn't like this question one bit. I sat there thinking of what to write.

I wrote about my pop and how a picture of him from the war inspired me to go to war myself.

Kind of his journey in time inspired my journey in time...if that makes any sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)