Question 2 (Merged) (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
:D i was so happy when i saw they didnt specify a form

i wrote a narrative about this guy who couldnt (mentally) leave this room and couldnt remember how he got there and he ends up being able to walk out.. i used the "the most difficult part of every journey is the first step" one

ran out of time though so i was like rushing a paragraph as she said finish off the sentence :D:S

Asheroth

Paranoid Android
HSC
Used the hands one. My story was about a little girl who went to the markets for the first time with her mother. The problem with writing in five-year-old first person is that it's really hard to blatantly make points about the journey, as the character doesn't have the vocabulary. So I kept switching into third person in order to be blatant, and then back into my little girl persona. She gets seperated from her mother and panics, and eventually teams up with a man (who I implied was a pedophile) to go and find her mother. It was kinda depressing writing it, but I think I did alright.

It was about 6 pages-ish of reasonably small writing, and I didn't give it a title. It doesn't matter whether it's titled or not.

Gustus

HSC
Preprepared answer

I wrote a story before the 1/2 yearly to answer the 2004 question on journyes over landscapes, it fitted both the 1/2 yearly and the HSC, so i think i gunned it really. But I did have other stories ready for other questions also. I used the picture of the hands and just made it fit in here and there.

This is the original story, was basically just rewritten because I knew it so well, I recomend this technique to be used by everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)