im sure shes not a shallow person, just coz she publicly admits it

ur all shallow in ur own ways, just dont say it

the guy got shot down, no big deal. move on u loser

Tuna

HSC
N/A
hmmmmmmmm said:
Im pretty tall for a girl....i hate seeing guys who are shorter than me
ill be honest it really pisses me off the guy should b taller its just right lol
you've shown shallowness as well....

equiski

HSC
Recently my girlfriend was complaining that I was too tall.

kHiTs

HSC
santaslayer said:
Most of you girls are lying...:uhhuh: :p
True that...

I dont have anything against short men, but I would prefer to go out with men who are taller than me, cuz its kinda ackward walking around, holding hands with a guy who looks like your kid-brother.

But then again, I am pretty short, so I havent had any problems in that area... :cool:

Lets just say, ill cross the bridge when i get there

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Yes, girls do use height as an excuse for telling a guy that their not interested, my house mate used to do it all the time. She's an absolute glamour and stands about 5"10 and she always used to use the height thing for telling some to fuck off.

But on the flipside, I actually like a girl to be shorter, but only marginally... anywhere between 5ft7 and 5ft10 would be good... everyone has a bit of superficiallity to them, so just accept it and don't live in denial. :D

shortie_689

HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
she either

a) used your height as an excuse for another reason to break up with you
b) sincerely didn't want to go out with you because fo your height, making her superficial and not worth it anyway :)

as for me, i dont care about a guys height...i'm short so most guys are taller anyway :p
totally see where ur coming from my friends find ridiculous reasons to say no and you gotta love being short something i am also blessed with

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i once went out with a guy who short, i dont really care. but my best friend is 6 ft and she refuses to go out with anyone shorter than her, and her sister is the same

Juliet

HSC
I'm pretty tall, and i guess i would prefer a guy who was taller than me. But its not an absolute thing. Every guy i have been attracted to has been taller than me anyway.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i think most girls PREFER a guy taller than them. but in the end...saying they are too short and refusing to date them for that, is just another reason why they dont want to date them. in the end, if your truely attracted to someone, there height isnt going to matter in the slightest.

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
uhh... im 5'7"? but then again, i think it's typical for an asian guy =___= heh but don't worry about her man *thumbs up* like everyone's said so far: nobody likes a person who's so superficial heh

...wait... im not that short am i?? =\??

crazy_old_jwg

HSC
i'm 5'9 and i went out with a guy who was 5'4 for a while, i have to say tho..its kinda weird going out with someone shorter than u if ure a girl, i like guys to be at least the same height as me, but if that chick said u were too short yet u were taller than her, thats just weird! seriously, what does she want? some guy who's a foot taller than her...that can be really not comfortable if u get what i mean...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
As do tall girls with me.

I hate to overgeneralise, but most tall girls arent any good anyway. I've met one tall girl who is hot.

However, tall = exact same hieght as me

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I may be short at 5'5, but I'm wider than most girls - so does that count? Better than me being taller than them while they're wider isn't it?!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Cyph said:
I may be short at 5'5, but I'm wider than most girls - so does that count? Better than me being taller than them while they're wider isn't it?!
Ahaha. You deserve a cookie for that post.

malkin86

HSC
in general, girls are 'wider' than boys. child-bearing hips and whatnot.

I'm 160cm tall, and I reckon that the height thing was just a pretext... Why have a tall partner specifically when you can buy a stepladder and have a b/f?

SipSip

HSC
N/A
hatty said:
what she really means is ur dick isnt big enough, or ur not rich enough.
Ahahaha!

Either way...she's a bitch man! don't worrie about it...she's not worth the time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)