problems with irc chat? (1 Viewer)

PiP

HSC
Is any one else having problems getting onto irc?

Hi Nu Gundam

黄金聖闘士ハイニ ー
HSC
nope. Austnet. there are stickied threads all around saying what server it's on and blah blah blah.

Dalnet is too unstable and is full of random losers. The rest of the users though...that'd be people like us :)

Hi Nu Gundam

黄金聖闘士ハイニ ー
HSC
Hi Nu`Sakura

because I stuffed around with my host list for Hi Nu Gundam, and put checkhostlist to on...and can't ID to it. gotta reclaim it in 3 weeks when it expires

sorlui ^^

Originally posted by Hi Nu Gundam
Hi Nu`Sakura

because I stuffed around with my host list for Hi Nu Gundam, and put checkhostlist to on...and can't ID to it. gotta reclaim it in 3 weeks when it expires
oh icic...havent seen u in there yet thats y ^^

Hi Nu Gundam

黄金聖闘士ハイニ ー
HSC
try checking the OP list...

and I'm sometimes King of Heart when I time out and come on back on, and my nick hasn't "died" yet

fatmuscle

HSC
Majbour is not allowed to kick people unnecessarily.

if he does, I'll deal with him personally.

fat_coles !

Hi Nu Gundam

黄金聖闘士ハイニ ー
HSC
and the chat already has its first perma ban victim: uu.net.

I'm sorry to everyone whose ISPs go through that network (and thus your hostmark ends in uu.net), but because of the actions of 1 individual, we had to ban that host from the chat to prevent further abuse and mischief from that person...well, through the jirc client anyway.

Remember, we can recognise you by your hostmark and Virtual Host, even though we can't directly do anything to your computer anyway (not that we'd want to); and that being kicked and coming back in under another name and masquerading and pretending not to be that individual doesn't work. we can recognise you by hostmark!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)