Premium Membership (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
so umm all you who do have premium is it worth the 20 bucks.... lol i know its onli 20 bucks but still... u know what i mean

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Well, its okay. Some subjects have good premium resources, whereas some aren't existent. The premium features are pretty good as well.

genril

Banned
HSC
I wonder what they spend all the money they get from premium memberships on, because it certainly isn't decent servers or even the time it takes to modify the clock.

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
lmao cal u crazy guy what number account is this.... lmao u always get banned

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
MysticalElement said:
lmao cal u crazy guy what number account is this.... lmao u always get banned
Who are you? :confused:

Anyway premium is kind of overrated IMO. It has some good features like extra PM space whooo and quickchat when people can be fucked to use it, but other than that there's not a whole lot to it. Yeah, there'a couple of extra resources, pfffft. A lot of promises were made by admins regarding premium membership that haven't been met yet (go to the premium page and you'll find that a lot of the 'benefits' don't actually exist yet) but meh. I don't mind putting money into this site because I love it.

genril

Banned
HSC
I have no idea, probably the 5th or 6th, my premium account got banned long ago.

Some of the premium resources are really good, if you do the subjects which have the good notes. It's worth it if you do.

Personally, the English resources I printed off have saved my ass twice already this year.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
What subjects do they have good resources for? Or perhaps should I ask which subjects do they not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)