Preliminary vs HSC - difficulty? (1 Viewer)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
pcx_demolition017 said:
my maths teacher said has said a few a times (in reference to physics):
"back then (when he was young i guess) we used to actually learn physics. now, students learn about physics".
i dunno if that's true coz i don't do physics....but any comments??
Ah.. there were more "maths" stuff in sciences before (say..the old HSC i guess?) compared to now. I guess your teacher was saying that the science "back then" is harder?
Hmm.. I picked phy and chem for this year (yr 11) because to me science it's not too bad... you don't have to memorise the facts all the time as they can be related stuff that happens everyday.. i suppose..
Whereas for Art theory.. omg kill me I'm about to die... @_@ (got off the topic a bit oops)

mojako

HSC
pcx_demolition017 said:
my maths teacher said has said a few a times (in reference to physics):
"back then (when he was young i guess) we used to actually learn physics. now, students learn about physics".
i dunno if that's true coz i don't do physics....but any comments??
now we learn a lot about the history of physics.. how scientists came up with this and that inventions... the ideas behind those inventions etc.
very few calculations
but many concepts, and some of them are too "high-level" (the theory behind superconductivity, special relativity etc)

kpq_sniper017

(^o^) said:
Ah.. there were more "maths" stuff in sciences before (say..the old HSC i guess?) compared to now. I guess your teacher was saying that the science "back then" is harder?
Hmm.. I picked phy and chem for this year (yr 11) because to me science it's not too bad... you don't have to memorise the facts all the time as they can be related stuff that happens everyday.. i suppose..
Whereas for Art theory.. omg kill me I'm about to die... @_@ (got off the topic a bit oops)
i don't really favour one over the over (i.e. memorisation vs mathematical applications).
from my subjects, u can see that i do subjects all over the place - not necessarily leaning towards science, and not towards humanities either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)