Prelim Notes (1 Viewer)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Does anyone have prelim chem notes on the chemical earth? please...

Last edited:

abdooooo!!!

Banned
hehehe... your school is pretty slow :p

metals is cool, you get to know why aluminium is used to make coke cans :D and some other crap about how to extract copper... first you mine it, then you concentrate it, then you extract it, then alloy or purify it. it all makes sense :rolleyes:.

year 11 chemistry starts to get hard when you get to water with the polar molecules, ions, moles...

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
is my school slow?? my old school is up to the same thing.

my friends who do accelerated chem say that yr 11 is ok, but year 12 stuff gets heaps hard :(

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
speed doesnt matter as long as you get it done and nailed up at the end. (i'm telling myself this as we only done 2 topics in the 2 terms far for the hSC:D .....:( )

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
my friends who do accelerated chem say that yr 11 is ok, but year 12 stuff gets heaps hard :(
i believe year 11 = year 12 + more memorising those pain in the ass long responses.
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
speed doesnt matter as long as you get it done and nailed up at the end. (i'm telling myself this as we only done 2 topics in the 2 terms far for the hSC:D .....:( )
how many terms are we suppose to have to finish hsc in? cause i haven't even done my half-yearlys yet. and only done one practical so far for year 12. its gonna be so cool, i'll be doing practical and having assessments almost every lesson for the rest of the year :p.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
don't know. never been fan of tutors myself. the price you pay for a tutor in a year can buy you all the text book for hsc chemistry. just read all the text books, you'll learn much more than with any tutor can teach you.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
i tried the excel one, but it was really brief. heaps of people say the chem context book is good. maybe i'll get that... ;)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
how many terms are we suppose to have to finish hsc in? cause i haven't even done my half-yearlys yet. and only done one practical so far for year 12. its gonna be so cool, i'll be doing practical and having assessments almost every lesson for the rest of the year .
well im doing 1st chem prac assessment tomorow and 1st theory assessment on friday. :) we have a term left to the trials( though i think we dun hav 2 finish the course by then but close to finish)

i tried the excel one, but it was really brief. heaps of people say the chem context book is good. maybe i'll get that...
Excel is just a book of notes.... make your own notes so at least you can remember them better. Context/mcmillan/conquering chem are all ok in their own way as they cover different area in more details so cross referencing from a several sources is alot better than just using 1 text book. intertextuallity (im learning sumfin in english:D) is a bonus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)