Preferences? (1 Viewer)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Re: First Preferences?

Musk said:
And then you realise that their chem labs are worst then the unis in india

seriously, maintenance is a very hard thing for usyd to invest on
i`ve been to the chem labs @USYD. (chem excursion)

lol they have rusted taps ... or maybe they just exposed us yr 12 kids to bits that weren`t new , so we wouldn`t vandalise them =(

but i guess it depends on the building , cos the pharmacy labs looked awesome (saw on open day)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad

Here are my preferences:

1. Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering - full time at Univeristy of Sydney UAI Cut off 95.20
  2. Bachelor of Chemical Engineering/Master of Biomedical Eng - full time at UNSW UAI Cut off 85.00
  3. Bachelor Engineering Mechatronic/Master of Biomedical Eng - full time at UNSW UAI Cut off 85.00
  4. Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical) - full time at University of Sydney UAI Cut off 83.00
  5. Bachelor of Arts (Media and Communications) - full or part time at UNSW UAI Cut off 83.00

SSejychan

HSC

Shrikar said:
Here are my preferences:

1. Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering - full time at Univeristy of Sydney UAI Cut off 95.20
  2. Bachelor of Chemical Engineering/Master of Biomedical Eng - full time at UNSW UAI Cut off 85.00
  3. Bachelor Engineering Mechatronic/Master of Biomedical Eng - full time at UNSW UAI Cut off 85.00
  4. Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical) - full time at University of Sydney UAI Cut off 83.00
  5. Bachelor of Arts (Media and Communications) - full or part time at UNSW UAI Cut off 83.00
I thought you wanted to do medicine?? :confused:

hmmm... umat not so good? neither was mine..

My first 3 preferences were:

1. MBBS - unsw csp- UAI 96.00
2. MBBS - uws csp- UAI 95.00
3. MBBS - uncle csp- UAI 93.60

but, because i did relatively poorly in umat, i doubt i'll get accepted into uws or uncle, and i already got rejected from unsw. oh well... i hope i get into vet sci (4th pref).

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad

SSejychan said:
I thought you wanted to do medicine?? :confused:

hmmm... umat not so good? neither was mine..

My first 3 preferences were:

1. MBBS - unsw csp- UAI 96.00
2. MBBS - uws csp- UAI 95.00
3. MBBS - uncle csp- UAI 93.60

but, because i did relatively poorly in umat, i doubt i'll get accepted into uws or uncle, and i already got rejected from unsw. oh well... i hope i get into vet sci (4th pref).
Yeah, UMAT wasn't so flash, and besides doing MBBS would be a pain the ass. Its too demanding.

Cherie88

HSC

A Bachelar of clinical studies (paramedics) / B of nurcing would be great but CSU is the only uni in the state that offers paramedics so that sucks really bad coz that mean that i'd have to travel about 3 hours to get to the uni

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC

tossing up betweeen BA psych and BA media and comms at the moment
anyone know of BA psych requires heaps of maths? i've heard it does and if it does, then i don't want to go near it

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

Cherie88 said:
A Bachelar of clinical studies (paramedics) / B of nurcing would be great but CSU is the only uni in the state that offers paramedics so that sucks really bad coz that mean that i'd have to travel about 3 hours to get to the uni
maybe you could live on the campus? That would save you travelling time.

ahen said:
anyone know of BA psych requires heaps of maths? i've heard it does and if it does, then i don't want to go near it
i heard psych involves statistics but its not really full on maths.

skynet89

HSC

bachelor of arts in media and communications @ uts. 94.50 i think :S

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC

ahen said:
I was interested in BA psych and my friend and i were talking about it in the bus - and i said how im worried because it says you need math - LOL there was this girl listening to our convo who also happened to be doing BA psych, she told me that there's no math in it whatsoever. :D

skynet89 said:
bachelor of arts in media and communications @ uts. 94.50 i think :S
Like noir said, doesn't exist however there's a new course offered by uts starting from next year - B Arts in Communication (Info & Media) Min entry uai = 77 :)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC

tanjin said:
I was interested in BA psych and my friend and i were talking about it in the bus - and i said how im worried because it says you need math - LOL there was this girl listening to our convo who also happened to be doing BA psych, she told me that there's no math in it whatsoever. :D
haha nehas guna like that - shes in love with that course.
hm , im still tryna figure out whether or not i should stick vet science @USYD dfee on.

lovethehsc

HSC
N/A

timobr0 said:
My first preference is still B Commerce/B Science (Computer Science) @ UNSW.
You won't make it. Be realistic, try UWS.

Although if i were them i'd be loathe to give you an offer too.

edit:
timobr0 said:
UAI = 46.25 = absolutely zero chance of getting into comm/compsci @ unsw ????

Most uni students I know tell me that unis care a lot more about your transcript/marks than UAI. This thread indicates otherwise :S

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC

xclusv2bhung said:
haha nehas guna like that - shes in love with that course.
hm , im still tryna figure out whether or not i should stick vet science @USYD dfee on.
oooooooooooh excellent!!!
thanks tanjin! :D

starrysky

HSC

tanjin said:

Like noir said, doesn't exist however there's a new course offered by uts starting from next year - B Arts in Communication (Info & Media) Min entry uai = 77 :)
Damnit, I could've applied for that? Hmm.

Right now I don't feel optimistic about university, so my old preference (Arts - Media & Communications) is dropkicked out the window. Now I'm thinking of either taking a gap year, or applying to JMC Academy and do B Creative Technology (Digital Media).

pRii

HSC
1. Bachelor of Science. Major-Psychology at USYD
2. Bachelor of arts-Psychology combined with Bachelor of Business Admin at MACQ university.

haven't completely made up my mind about the order of these two yet..:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)