preferences how do they work (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
ok so i want to go to usyd but therre is a 99.95 chance that there is no way in fk im getting in, so is there even a pt in adding it as a pref? i mean we only get like 6 prefs so shouldnt i apply for the lesser known unis that less of these urban med gunners would go for? Irrc some of these unis have rural entry and they basically consider rural students as a whole diff cohort essentially which is why im just thinking is there maybe a small chance that i could do usyd med????!!? i acc dont understand this crap fr. being 18 seems rlly confusing istg- kinda feel like staying 16 so i dont need to worry ab all this yap smh.

liamkk112

HSC
ok so i want to go to usyd but therre is a 99.95 chance that there is no way in fk im getting in, so is there even a pt in adding it as a pref? i mean we only get like 6 prefs so shouldnt i apply for the lesser known unis that less of these urban med gunners would go for? Irrc some of these unis have rural entry and they basically consider rural students as a whole diff cohort essentially which is why im just thinking is there maybe a small chance that i could do usyd med????!!? i acc dont understand this crap fr. being 18 seems rlly confusing istg- kinda feel like staying 16 so i dont need to worry ab all this yap smh.
might as well put it in there coz u never know, its only one of ur preferences anyway. worst comes to worst on the day the atar comes out u know u have no chance, so u just change ur preferences then (prefs don't close until day of atar or day after anyway)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
it basically goes down in order of your preferences … I.e if you can get into preference 1, you get that .. if not, then pref 2 and if you get into that, and so on

you only get one offer per round as well, so may as well remove it if you get in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)