Predicted Server Crash? (1 Viewer)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Hmm. I'm just thinking about how many ppl are going to log on to the BOS website at the same time at 6:00am on the 19th of December. Enough to crash their servers? Lol

-P_D

PrettyVacant

HSC
Didn't like, a whole bunch of year 10s get onto the BOS site for their computing school certs at one time? I'm sure it could handle it.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
P_Dilemma said:
Hmm. I'm just thinking about how many ppl are going to log on to the BOS website at the same time at 6:00am on the 19th of December. Enough to crash their servers? Lol

-P_D
Lets hope not. Im sure most people (like nearly every1 of 2006 HSC Bosers) would wanna know ur results for the HSC at 6am due to their excitement.

Last edited:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
The servers won't crash, there will just be major slow downs. I'm pretty sure after the last few years they'd know how to deal with the load.

knatp45

HSC
yeah, it's pretty fast actually - i checked my ag results last yr, and they came up pretty quick - so somehow, they manage to deal with all those pplz with almost no server lag.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
As far as my knowledge in all the years results have been able to be accessed online it has never crashed. They are quite repaired and know the numbers that will be access results simultaneously so they are prepared for the load on the servers.

With that being said it might be user at different times throughout the day for users depending on the time and your internet connection. However as I have mentioned elsewhere in the forum when I accessed my HSC IPT results last year a bit after six once I entered my details results almost showed up instantly, so be prepared for them to pop up quick.

"Chubby"

HSC
i won't be logging on at 6am. Im not excited. Im going to sleep in and take my sweet ass time then ill log on ahhaha

Loz_metalhead

HSC
There are three websites to access the hsc results.

I will use both SAM and JUAIseek.

So scared:mad1:

Monstar

HSC
Chubby said:
i won't be logging on at 6am. Im not excited. Im going to sleep in and take my sweet ass time then ill log on ahhaha

hahah yep.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh boredofstudies.org will be slow tomorrow and wednesday for sure, like HSC all over again.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well they are one in the same really. Just one comes after the other and one is a result of the other but either way the activity on boredofstudies will defiantly shoot up tomorrow and Wednesday with lots of noobs getting 90s+.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
If anybody i know gives me a ring asking me for my results at 6:02am tomorrow i swear i will f*cking kick that moron's ass.

I'm going to probably get it at 5pm after work and all :)

Have a nice day :):)

X

xeuyrawp

knatp45 said:
yeah, it's pretty fast actually - i checked my ag results last yr, and they came up pretty quick - so somehow, they manage to deal with all those pplz with almost no server lag.
Ditto - I think they came up about 2 seconds after I clicked login or whatever. I was really nervous and trying to calm myself down with a couple of breaths, expecting a long login when bam, they were up. So be prepared. :D

Chris.

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Ditto - I think they came up about 2 seconds after I clicked login or whatever. I was really nervous and trying to calm myself down with a couple of breaths, expecting a long login when bam, they were up. So be prepared. :D
that could mean a huge shock in just 1-2 seconds and a heart attack from not preparing yourself

HSC
i doubt that the servers will crash, last year my sister and my cousin both logged in at exactly 6am, and bam, they popped up in 2 seconds, so yeh, i expect it should be the same 2moro.

im pretty sure they expect heaps of us to be logging in simultaneously so yeh they should know how to handle that.

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
not looking forward to this 1-2 second shock...this whole ordeal reminds me of when i was little with christmas stockings...waking up early to see the stocking at the end of your bed and not being able to wait to open it..except shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)