Predict the UAI that YOU will get. (1 Viewer)

panicstation

HSC
80 if I am very very very lucky.

Edit: hehe, 87.45

Last edited:
HSC
i want 80 or over, but i predict i'll get between 70-75....or knowing my luck lower than 65 :(. For me, i think its really hard to tell what im going to get as my school is really new and 06er's are like the 3rd through HSC...so i dunno.

natjane88

HSC
How exact do you think the SAM is??? Do you think it would give a lower or higher UAI then what you will get?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
natjane88 said:
How exact do you think the SAM is??? Do you think it would give a lower or higher UAI then what you will get?
It will give the UAI for what your marks would have got you in the year the data used was from. No one can predict it because the cohort changes each year. However, in most cases where I have mucked around with the UAI programs it appears that the UAI predicted would be just a bit over what you would actually get. But yeah...no one knows *scary music*

Its a guide that would be good enough for me...unless SAM predicts sumfin like 90 and I'll hve to assume that in real life I'd just have missed out on 90

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
natjane88 said:
SAM can be up to 20 marks off

HSC
i think ill get about 99.5, although anything over 95 will make me the happiest girl in da world.

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
I'd be the happiest person in the world with 75-78. I'm probably going to get like 30 or something though. :rofl: I actually had a dream where I got a letter saying I was lowest in the state for everything. Somewhat of an acheivement, I guess. :p :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)