Pre- HSC Holidays (1 Viewer)

tomdelonge

HSC
Hi everyone!
I'm almost finished with year 11 and with the Spring (Term 3) Holidays rapidly approaching, I was just wondering what kind of work I could be doing to maybe get a headstart on the year 12 course. I guess this is our last real holiday before we really have to get stuck in, but I think it's also a good chance to get some work done. What did you do/plan on doing during this two week break?

CaffeineMotor

HSC
I'm getting all my office sorted so that everything is neat and in order, management seriously is the key.

Also plan on doing a few hours of study a day, preparing some English essays/ Eng holiday homework ready for my Module B (which is in term 4 for us)
Biology, Maths.

Even if you don't want to do that much, just do some light reading over what's coming up, what you've already learnt and at least then you'll be better prepared when the term starts.

Shazer2

HSC
Yeah I'll probably just catch up my maths and write up some notes for maths, then probably cover Economics and maybe some business study.

Hila

HSC
I'm going to get started on reading some books for English... My Extension teacher says we need four related text on crime fiction.. Ugh... And going to do a bit of history research as well. Might also take a look at past papers to see what I'm working towards. Just light stuff, I don't want to burn out before the start of year 12 :p

Charlotte00

HSC
I've read most of my related texts for English, I'll probably re-read them and start on general maths course for next term. I'm planning on reading 15min of Biology textbook every night and going through some Modern notes.

I'm also hoping to start on my Music notes.

Deliriously

HSC
Lol, I made a list of goal to achieve last holidays. Turned out epic fail. D<
Going make another list and hopefully I would adhere to it this time.
- Read belonging texts and research/annotate
- Watch BR and start reading Frankenstein + research
- Briefly read through Chemistry textbooks and start dot points
- Same with physics
- Do more maths questions - revise old topics
- Have fun and watch anime woo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)